Financial advice technology provider Midwinter has released its public-facing AdviceOS calculators, which are designed for advisers who want “off-the-shelf” configurable calculators to feature on their websites.
According to a statement, the AdviceOS calculators offer clients the tools to analyse their financial situation.
The calculators will offer insight into investment choices, retirement income and, if appropriate, “the ability to investigate their potential transition to retirement” options, the statement said.
The calculators are “fully configurable”, allowing businesses to align the look and feel to their corporate style guide, Midwinter said.
Managing director Julian Plummer said, “The beauty of these calculators is that they have been developed with various ‘calls to action’.
“These calls to action give the client a clear line-of-sight from the adviser’s AdviceOS public website calculators, escalating to digital advice, escalating to phone-based advice and eventually escalating to face-to-face advice in a cohesive manner.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all