Financial advice technology provider Midwinter has released its public-facing AdviceOS calculators, which are designed for advisers who want “off-the-shelf” configurable calculators to feature on their websites.
According to a statement, the AdviceOS calculators offer clients the tools to analyse their financial situation.
The calculators will offer insight into investment choices, retirement income and, if appropriate, “the ability to investigate their potential transition to retirement” options, the statement said.
The calculators are “fully configurable”, allowing businesses to align the look and feel to their corporate style guide, Midwinter said.
Managing director Julian Plummer said, “The beauty of these calculators is that they have been developed with various ‘calls to action’.
“These calls to action give the client a clear line-of-sight from the adviser’s AdviceOS public website calculators, escalating to digital advice, escalating to phone-based advice and eventually escalating to face-to-face advice in a cohesive manner.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:41Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Sep 2017Labor slams mooted ASIC appointmentBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Sep 2017‘Modest start’ for Australian super fundsBy Jessica Yun
- 20 Sep 2017Education stress understandable, says AFABy Killian Plastow
- 20 Sep 2017Resisting change will ‘destroy’ business valueBy Staff Reporter
- view all