Financial advice technology provider Midwinter has released its public-facing AdviceOS calculators, which are designed for advisers who want “off-the-shelf” configurable calculators to feature on their websites.
According to a statement, the AdviceOS calculators offer clients the tools to analyse their financial situation.
The calculators will offer insight into investment choices, retirement income and, if appropriate, “the ability to investigate their potential transition to retirement” options, the statement said.
The calculators are “fully configurable”, allowing businesses to align the look and feel to their corporate style guide, Midwinter said.
Managing director Julian Plummer said, “The beauty of these calculators is that they have been developed with various ‘calls to action’.
“These calls to action give the client a clear line-of-sight from the adviser’s AdviceOS public website calculators, escalating to digital advice, escalating to phone-based advice and eventually escalating to face-to-face advice in a cohesive manner.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Feb 2019NAB most distrusted bank, survey findsBy Sarah Simpkins
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- view all