Former SuiteBox and Zurich manager Andy Marshall has been appointed national manager for alliances at IOOF.
An IOOF spokesperson confirmed to ifa that Mr Marshall has joined the institution, with a statement announcing the move to the market set to be distributed this afternoon.
A longtime contributor to ifa, Mr Marshall is a prominent speaker on practice management issues and recently published a book on client engagement for financial advisers.
According to his LinkedIn profile, Mr Marshall will be responsible for leading and growing the IOOF Alliance offering with a focus on ensuring it continues to evolve with advice business requirements.
Mr Marshall will work closely with the broader IOOF specialist team, and internal stakeholders, to deliver the services and support required and ensure IOOF remain positioned as a trusted partner to advice businesses, the social media update said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all