Former SuiteBox and Zurich manager Andy Marshall has been appointed national manager for alliances at IOOF.
An IOOF spokesperson confirmed to ifa that Mr Marshall has joined the institution, with a statement announcing the move to the market set to be distributed this afternoon.
A longtime contributor to ifa, Mr Marshall is a prominent speaker on practice management issues and recently published a book on client engagement for financial advisers.
According to his LinkedIn profile, Mr Marshall will be responsible for leading and growing the IOOF Alliance offering with a focus on ensuring it continues to evolve with advice business requirements.
Mr Marshall will work closely with the broader IOOF specialist team, and internal stakeholders, to deliver the services and support required and ensure IOOF remain positioned as a trusted partner to advice businesses, the social media update said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- 19 Jul 2018Product issuers to be held accountable under new regulationBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Advisers should ditch ‘tarnished’ bank brandsBy Tim Stewart
- view all