Former SuiteBox and Zurich manager Andy Marshall has been appointed national manager for alliances at IOOF.
An IOOF spokesperson confirmed to ifa that Mr Marshall has joined the institution, with a statement announcing the move to the market set to be distributed this afternoon.
A longtime contributor to ifa, Mr Marshall is a prominent speaker on practice management issues and recently published a book on client engagement for financial advisers.
According to his LinkedIn profile, Mr Marshall will be responsible for leading and growing the IOOF Alliance offering with a focus on ensuring it continues to evolve with advice business requirements.
Mr Marshall will work closely with the broader IOOF specialist team, and internal stakeholders, to deliver the services and support required and ensure IOOF remain positioned as a trusted partner to advice businesses, the social media update said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all