Former SuiteBox and Zurich manager Andy Marshall has been appointed national manager for alliances at IOOF.
An IOOF spokesperson confirmed to ifa that Mr Marshall has joined the institution, with a statement announcing the move to the market set to be distributed this afternoon.
A longtime contributor to ifa, Mr Marshall is a prominent speaker on practice management issues and recently published a book on client engagement for financial advisers.
According to his LinkedIn profile, Mr Marshall will be responsible for leading and growing the IOOF Alliance offering with a focus on ensuring it continues to evolve with advice business requirements.
Mr Marshall will work closely with the broader IOOF specialist team, and internal stakeholders, to deliver the services and support required and ensure IOOF remain positioned as a trusted partner to advice businesses, the social media update said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:31Industry veteran joins Bondi boutique’s boardBy Aleks Vickovich
- 10:31Invest in next generation, says AWSBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR transition panelBy Staff Reporter
- 10:31ASIC reveals recent enforcement activityBy Larissa Waterson
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- 22 Aug 2017Elders signs 18th advice practiceBy Staff Reporter
- view all