Financial data provider InvestmentLink has enhanced its wealth management platform to better support advisers in delivering goals-based advice.
In a statement today, InvestmentLink said it has integrated its investment data feeds into CashDeck - a personal wealth management platform designed to support advisers in delivering clients’ goal-based outcomes.
InvestmentLink chief technology officer Wayne Robinson said the platform is designed to help clients understand their financial position in real time and support advisers develop plans to help clients reach specified goals.
“The data we provide offers advisers another analytical level. It’s easy to use and will help advisers better engage with clients and prospective clients. As well as the functionality, advisers can customise the platform - from managing functionality to fully branding the platform to support their businesses,” he said.
InvestmentLink will continue to add to the product suite, enabling partners to further tailor offerings to specific markets and offer scaled services.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all