Financial data provider InvestmentLink has enhanced its wealth management platform to better support advisers in delivering goals-based advice.
In a statement today, InvestmentLink said it has integrated its investment data feeds into CashDeck - a personal wealth management platform designed to support advisers in delivering clients’ goal-based outcomes.
InvestmentLink chief technology officer Wayne Robinson said the platform is designed to help clients understand their financial position in real time and support advisers develop plans to help clients reach specified goals.
“The data we provide offers advisers another analytical level. It’s easy to use and will help advisers better engage with clients and prospective clients. As well as the functionality, advisers can customise the platform - from managing functionality to fully branding the platform to support their businesses,” he said.
InvestmentLink will continue to add to the product suite, enabling partners to further tailor offerings to specific markets and offer scaled services.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all