The AFA and ANZ Wealth have opened nominations for this year’s Rising Star of the Year Award, recognising the best and brightest new advisers.
The award recognises advisers with four years’ experience or less who deliver quality financial advice, provide an exceptional client experience and actively contribute to the financial literacy of their clients and community, according to a statement.
AFA chief executive Philip Kewin said, "The Rising Star award has proven to be the catalyst to unearth the new breed of talent making their mark on our profession.
"It's not just about recognition but also the experience and development opportunities airing from participating in the process."
ANZ Wealth head of sales Don Sillar said the award “is a proven springboard to a successful advice career”.
“We’re looking for advisers who have made a big impact during their short time in the industry, who are focused on their professional development and improving the advice experience,” Mr Sillar said.
“As a long-standing sponsor of this award, our team at ANZ has been consistently impressed with the calibre of nominees and we’re looking forward to meeting more outstanding individuals this year.”
Nominations for the Rising Star Award will be open until 28 July, with the winner announced at the AFA National Conference in October.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all