Netwealth subsidiary Pathway Licensee Services has announced a partnership with a software provider as part of the latest improvement to its Xplan service offering.
Pathway's partnership with SuiteBox will allow advisers to hold a video meeting at any time from any internet enabled device, according to a statement.
Through Pathway's Xplan Model Office service, advisers can review and discuss documentation, edit online forms and use digital signatures to sign documents and complete transactions, the statement said.
Pathway head of advice development Peter Boston said the firm is consistently looking for ways to make the lives of advisers and their clients easier.
“SuiteBox represents a great addition to our Xplan Model Office, enhancing the way clients and advisers communicate and work together,” Mr Boston said.
“With the rapid advancements in technology in our industry we see Pathway’s role to work with advisers and help them navigate and keep pace in this fast-changing environment.”
SuiteBox chief executive Ian Dunbar said, “Pathway is setting the example around digital efficiencies for advisers and is an ideal partner as they are already supporting advisers with their financial planning software.
“Adding SuiteBox allows those efficiencies to be leveraged so financial advice is provided in a highly engaging manner.”
Last year, Netwealth announced it sold the compliance services arm of Pathway to Catalyst Compliance.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 May 2017CFS launches adviser toolsBy Staff Reporter
- 24 May 2017Industry fund consumer satisfaction declinesBy Staff Reporter
- 24 May 2017Advice unaffordable for families, says insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 24 May 2017Focus rules out insto acquisitionsBy Aleks Vickovich
- 24 May 2017'General advice' provider gets AFSL suspensionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 May 2017AFA/ANZ accepting Rising Star nominationsBy Staff Reporter
- view all