CommInsure has said it made enhancements to its underwriting service as a way to improve the adviser experience.
A new tele-interview service, as well as upgrades to its underwriting rules, is aimed at delivering a more seamless and efficient experience for advisers applying for a client’s life insurance cover, CommInsure said in a statement.
A dedicated Australia-based specialist tele-interviewing team will collect all the information needed in a single call aimed at reducing advisers’ compliance burden and risk exposure, and free up more time for them to spend with their clients.
Advisers will now have the option to request and collect information from customers directly to complete their personal statement for life cover.
In addition, CommInsure said it has upgraded its existing rules for underwriting, increasing auto-acceptances to include loadings and exclusions and refreshing underwriting guidelines to reduce unnecessary referrals within the application tool, WriteAway.
CommInsure head of life distribution Olivia Sarah-Le Lacheur said the enhancements are designed to improve adviser productivity by providing more choices.
“These enhancements are the first phase of a broader program designed to create a simple and seamless application experience for advisers and their clients,” Ms Sarah-Le Lacheur said.
“We’re transforming our digital business platforms to complement the significant product enhancements we released in November 2016.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all