Colonial First State has announced it has been ranked first by financial advisers in a new report that tracks the service performance of platform providers.
According to a statement yesterday, FirstChoice was voted as number one for both for ‘overall satisfaction’ and ‘value for money’ in the Wealth Insights Platform Service Level Report.
FirstChoice and FirstWrap also took the top two spots respectively across ‘technical support’, ‘image and reputation’ and ‘administrative support’.
CFS executive general manager Linda Elkins said the results reflect the “exceptional service delivery and attention to detail offered to advisers by Colonial First State”.
“Most importantly, we have listened closely to advisers and have a very clear understanding of what they require to provide the very best to their clients,” she said.
“Our unrelenting focus on platform innovation and administrative efficiency, as well as value for money, is being noted by advisers. We’re extremely proud of this recognition and we’ll continue to listen and support our adviser partners.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Clear KPIs a key adviser motivator: reportBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all