Colonial First State has announced it has been ranked first by financial advisers in a new report that tracks the service performance of platform providers.
According to a statement yesterday, FirstChoice was voted as number one for both for ‘overall satisfaction’ and ‘value for money’ in the Wealth Insights Platform Service Level Report.
FirstChoice and FirstWrap also took the top two spots respectively across ‘technical support’, ‘image and reputation’ and ‘administrative support’.
CFS executive general manager Linda Elkins said the results reflect the “exceptional service delivery and attention to detail offered to advisers by Colonial First State”.
“Most importantly, we have listened closely to advisers and have a very clear understanding of what they require to provide the very best to their clients,” she said.
“Our unrelenting focus on platform innovation and administrative efficiency, as well as value for money, is being noted by advisers. We’re extremely proud of this recognition and we’ll continue to listen and support our adviser partners.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all