Colonial First State has announced it has been ranked first by financial advisers in a new report that tracks the service performance of platform providers.
According to a statement yesterday, FirstChoice was voted as number one for both for ‘overall satisfaction’ and ‘value for money’ in the Wealth Insights Platform Service Level Report.
FirstChoice and FirstWrap also took the top two spots respectively across ‘technical support’, ‘image and reputation’ and ‘administrative support’.
CFS executive general manager Linda Elkins said the results reflect the “exceptional service delivery and attention to detail offered to advisers by Colonial First State”.
“Most importantly, we have listened closely to advisers and have a very clear understanding of what they require to provide the very best to their clients,” she said.
“Our unrelenting focus on platform innovation and administrative efficiency, as well as value for money, is being noted by advisers. We’re extremely proud of this recognition and we’ll continue to listen and support our adviser partners.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all