ANZ Wealth has introduced data feeds to its OneCare quoting software in an effort to offer efficiency to financial advisers.
According to a statement yesterday, the data feeds will pre-populate OneCare’s Illustrator software with quote information taken directly from XPLAN.
This eliminates the need for advisers to re-enter client and quote details, the statement said.
“This enhancement will save advisers a significant amount of time when preparing quotes for OneCare. That is time they can spend on more important matters for their clients,” said ANZ Wealth head of life insurance, Gerard Kerr.
“It’s something we know our advisers want access to and we’re pleased to announce that we’ve partnered with IRESS XPLAN to implement this solution.”
ANZ Wealth also said it will introduce data feeds of OneCare client and policy information to XPLAN later this year.
“This next step will mean advisers can easily transfer details of existing OneCare clients and policy information into XPLAN, removing another manual step from the process and providing advisers with increased back office efficiencies,” Mr Kerr said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Jul 2018Adviser incentives still valuable: ElixirBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Jul 2018ETF industry hits record high in 2018By Reporter
- 16 Jul 2018Investors place support behind FinPalBy Charbel Kadib
- 13 Jul 2018FASEA exam may disadvantage clients: ConsultantBy Miranda Brownlee
- 13 Jul 2018Industry associations respond to FASEA updateBy Killian Plastow
- 13 Jul 2018Profile Financial Services acquires regional practiceBy Reporter
- view all