VanEck has announced it partnered with Lonsec Investment Solutions to launch a range of ETF model portfolios for financial advisers.
According to a statement this morning, the VanEck ETF Model Portfolio draws on Lonsec’s research and portfolio construction expertise to provide recommended strategic asset allocations.
Each model portfolio has been developed to meet the needs of a range of investor risk profiles and investment objectives, the statement said.
They also provide broad market exposure across asset classes including Australian equities, global equities, property, Australian fixed income and international fixed income, VanEck said.
“We are delighted to partner with Lonsec Investment Solutions who has over 20 years’ experience in strategic asset allocation,” VanEck Australia managing director Arian Neiron.
“We believe the new VanEck ETF Model Portfolios will provide financial advisers with a set of tools to build cost effective and diversified investment portfolios to help meet the needs of their clients across a range of risk profiles.”
Mr Neiron added that the ETFs are in response to client demand.
“Over the past decade, the investment industry has experienced a rapidly changing environment, with turbulent markets, changes in regulation and evolving technology,” he said.
“As a result, clients are scrutinising their investments more closely in search of performance, value and transparency in an increasingly cost conscious world. Our ETF model portfolios are designed to address these factors and provide a reliable, low cost investment framework for investors.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all