VanEck has announced it partnered with Lonsec Investment Solutions to launch a range of ETF model portfolios for financial advisers.
According to a statement this morning, the VanEck ETF Model Portfolio draws on Lonsec’s research and portfolio construction expertise to provide recommended strategic asset allocations.
Each model portfolio has been developed to meet the needs of a range of investor risk profiles and investment objectives, the statement said.
They also provide broad market exposure across asset classes including Australian equities, global equities, property, Australian fixed income and international fixed income, VanEck said.
“We are delighted to partner with Lonsec Investment Solutions who has over 20 years’ experience in strategic asset allocation,” VanEck Australia managing director Arian Neiron.
“We believe the new VanEck ETF Model Portfolios will provide financial advisers with a set of tools to build cost effective and diversified investment portfolios to help meet the needs of their clients across a range of risk profiles.”
Mr Neiron added that the ETFs are in response to client demand.
“Over the past decade, the investment industry has experienced a rapidly changing environment, with turbulent markets, changes in regulation and evolving technology,” he said.
“As a result, clients are scrutinising their investments more closely in search of performance, value and transparency in an increasingly cost conscious world. Our ETF model portfolios are designed to address these factors and provide a reliable, low cost investment framework for investors.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all