NowInfinity has merged its digital business with a law firm in an effort to enable a host of professionals to work together.
In a statement last week, the cloud technology provider NowInfinity said it has merged its digital business unit with the digital arm of law firm View Legal.
The partnership will focus on legal services, said NowInfinity chief executive Amreeta Abbottt.
“The partnership and merger provide accountants and bookkeepers, financial advisers, SMSF specialists and administrators and legal firms with a whole new level of solutions,” she said.
“It enhances the NowInfinity platform, enabling members to efficiently create, collaborate and manage specific governance and life events for their clients.”
Ms Abbott said the partnership aims to develop new technology services for clients, with an estate planning tool set to be the “first cab off the rank”.
View Legal director Matthew Burgess said the partnership with NowInfinity was in line with the law firm’s goals and objectives.
“Leveraging technology to allow advisers to facilitate client solutions is the centrepiece of the View platform,” he said.
“Our partnership and merger with NowInfinity, the leading provider in this space, is exceptionally exciting and exemplifies the true meaning of synergy.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks Group names three new execsBy Reporter
- 19 Jun 2018Former NAB, ASIC exec approaches Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018CBA blocks access to Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018ANZ launches adviser wellness portalBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IOOF Alliances launches service for self-licensed advisersBy Reporter
- view all