Non-aligned dealer group Infocus has announced it has restructured its senior leadership team and recruited a number of new team members across its operating divisions.
As part of the restructure, Richard Herbst has been appointed general manager financial advice, Irene Watt as general manager of marketing and Michael Corcoran as general manager of salaried advice, according to a statement.
Mr Herbst joins from Heritage Bank, where he was head of wealth management prior to the sale of the bank's advice business to IOOF 's Bridges licensee, while Mr Corcoran joins from BT Financial Group, where he was most recently acting general manager for Victoria and Tasmania.
Ms Watt has held former head of marketing roles with Careers Australia and Foundation Group before joining Infocus, the statement said.
Infocus managing director and chief executive Rod Bristow said the company has seen rapid growth in many parts of our business in the last 12 months.
“Our refreshed senior leadership team brings to Infocus substantial depth and capability of expertise to help us in this exciting new phase for the group,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2018Product design laws could ‘undermine’ FOFABy Tim Stewart
- 20 Aug 2018Carve-outs must be addressed before commissions: AIOFPBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Professional year an opportunity for exiting advisersBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018IOOF creates new executive advice roleBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018RBA attacks ‘sales’ culture within financial servicesBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Super members ‘readily’ taken advantage of: RCBy Killian Plastow
- view all