Non-aligned dealer group Infocus has announced it has restructured its senior leadership team and recruited a number of new team members across its operating divisions.
As part of the restructure, Richard Herbst has been appointed general manager financial advice, Irene Watt as general manager of marketing and Michael Corcoran as general manager of salaried advice, according to a statement.
Mr Herbst joins from Heritage Bank, where he was head of wealth management prior to the sale of the bank's advice business to IOOF 's Bridges licensee, while Mr Corcoran joins from BT Financial Group, where he was most recently acting general manager for Victoria and Tasmania.
Ms Watt has held former head of marketing roles with Careers Australia and Foundation Group before joining Infocus, the statement said.
Infocus managing director and chief executive Rod Bristow said the company has seen rapid growth in many parts of our business in the last 12 months.
“Our refreshed senior leadership team brings to Infocus substantial depth and capability of expertise to help us in this exciting new phase for the group,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Feb 2019NAB most distrusted bank, survey findsBy Sarah Simpkins
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- view all