Elders Financial Planning has announced a former CBA financial adviser has joined its dealer group.
Nathan White will be based in Elders’ Ballarat office in Victoria, according to a statement.
Before joining Elders, Mr White was a financial adviser with CBA for four years from 2013 to 2017, according to his LinkedIn profile.
Elders Financial Planning general manager Tony Beaven said it’s great to see another adviser join the dealer group.
“We now have in place a truly differentiated offering for advice practices across Australia that provides face-to-face support for advisers, has the latest technological advances such as SuiteBox and Feedsy available, and importantly introduces new practices to the greater Elders Group to forge referral relationships across the different business units," Mr Beaven said.
Elders Financial Planning Ballarat director Chris Hanrahan said the firm is delighted to have Mr White on board.
“Nathan’s banking and advice experience will further enhance our overall skill set and advice solutions for clients,” Mr Hanrahan said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Mar 2018Former adviser at centre of ABC satire rowBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Mar 2018Nick Hakes to depart AFABy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Mar 2018Stockbrokers association launches education pathwayBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Mar 2018AFA to push for changes to FASEA guidanceBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Mar 2018Lonsec Research boss joins IOOFBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Mar 2018FASEA acknowledges reform ‘challenging’ advisersBy Killian Plastow
- view all