Elders Financial Planning has announced a former CBA financial adviser has joined its dealer group.
Nathan White will be based in Elders’ Ballarat office in Victoria, according to a statement.
Before joining Elders, Mr White was a financial adviser with CBA for four years from 2013 to 2017, according to his LinkedIn profile.
Elders Financial Planning general manager Tony Beaven said it’s great to see another adviser join the dealer group.
“We now have in place a truly differentiated offering for advice practices across Australia that provides face-to-face support for advisers, has the latest technological advances such as SuiteBox and Feedsy available, and importantly introduces new practices to the greater Elders Group to forge referral relationships across the different business units," Mr Beaven said.
Elders Financial Planning Ballarat director Chris Hanrahan said the firm is delighted to have Mr White on board.
“Nathan’s banking and advice experience will further enhance our overall skill set and advice solutions for clients,” Mr Hanrahan said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 27 Jun 2017ASIC cracks down on s923A non-complianceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 27 Jun 2017GPS Wealth to be acquiredBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 Jun 2017Former AMP adviser gets permanent banBy Staff Reporter
- 27 Jun 2017ABA demands rejection of state-based bank taxBy Staff Reporter
- 26 Jun 2017ASIC extends super SOA deadlineBy Staff Reporter
- 27 Jun 2017New Trilogy fund aims for retireesBy Staff Reporter
- view all