Financial services firm Quill Group has launched a new cloud-based portal that intends to improve efficiency for SMSF financial advisers.
In a statement yesterday, the firm said the new solution is designed to “entirely manage” SMSF client needs in one place.
The portal is an extension of Quill Group’s Superfund Wholesale division and enables advisers to establish a new SMSF or transfer an existing SMSF onto the Superfund Wholesale technology platform, as well as manage the ongoing administration, the statement said.
It also provides daily updated reporting, allowing advisers to log in to the backend of the service and instantly obtain vital information with regard to their client’s financial position.
This includes items such as tax position, balances, fund performance and various other monetary breakdowns that SMSF trustees and their advisers ordinarily would not see. Further, the portal offers an all-in-one solution for SMSF and portfolio administration, and there is a view to extend to legal and estate planning, as well as partnering with Elston, to provide an end-to-end ‘packaged’ solution, the statement said.
“Financial advisers are always looking for ways to engage with clients – including Millennials who might be looking to take control of their superannuation for the first time,” said Superfund Wholesale director Kris Kitto.
“Using technology, we’ve combined a low cost investment option and SMSF administration solution to give advisers an offering which can grow with their clients while automating many back office processes.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all