Synchron has appointed a new state manager for South Australia/Northern Territory, providing the licensee with manager representation in every Australian state.
Sheridan Wright is a former regional manager for BT Financial Group and will start her role on 2 May, Synchron said in a statement.
Synchron director Don Trapnell said that, by appointing Ms Wright, the licensee is aiming to replicate the success it has enjoyed in other states.
“Our expansion clearly illustrates our commitment to the long-term growth of Synchron as a successful, ongoing business providing quality financial advice to Australian consumers,” Mr Trapnell said.
“We are now on a mission to increase our footprint and to bring to our SA/NT advisers the full range of support experienced by other Synchron advisers.
“With her highly developed professional skills and her passion for the profession, we believe Sheridan is the person to make that happen.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all