Synchron has appointed a new state manager for South Australia/Northern Territory, providing the licensee with manager representation in every Australian state.
Sheridan Wright is a former regional manager for BT Financial Group and will start her role on 2 May, Synchron said in a statement.
Synchron director Don Trapnell said that, by appointing Ms Wright, the licensee is aiming to replicate the success it has enjoyed in other states.
“Our expansion clearly illustrates our commitment to the long-term growth of Synchron as a successful, ongoing business providing quality financial advice to Australian consumers,” Mr Trapnell said.
“We are now on a mission to increase our footprint and to bring to our SA/NT advisers the full range of support experienced by other Synchron advisers.
“With her highly developed professional skills and her passion for the profession, we believe Sheridan is the person to make that happen.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all