Synchron has appointed a new state manager for South Australia/Northern Territory, providing the licensee with manager representation in every Australian state.
Sheridan Wright is a former regional manager for BT Financial Group and will start her role on 2 May, Synchron said in a statement.
Synchron director Don Trapnell said that, by appointing Ms Wright, the licensee is aiming to replicate the success it has enjoyed in other states.
“Our expansion clearly illustrates our commitment to the long-term growth of Synchron as a successful, ongoing business providing quality financial advice to Australian consumers,” Mr Trapnell said.
“We are now on a mission to increase our footprint and to bring to our SA/NT advisers the full range of support experienced by other Synchron advisers.
“With her highly developed professional skills and her passion for the profession, we believe Sheridan is the person to make that happen.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all