Synchron has appointed a new state manager for South Australia/Northern Territory, providing the licensee with manager representation in every Australian state.
Sheridan Wright is a former regional manager for BT Financial Group and will start her role on 2 May, Synchron said in a statement.
Synchron director Don Trapnell said that, by appointing Ms Wright, the licensee is aiming to replicate the success it has enjoyed in other states.
“Our expansion clearly illustrates our commitment to the long-term growth of Synchron as a successful, ongoing business providing quality financial advice to Australian consumers,” Mr Trapnell said.
“We are now on a mission to increase our footprint and to bring to our SA/NT advisers the full range of support experienced by other Synchron advisers.
“With her highly developed professional skills and her passion for the profession, we believe Sheridan is the person to make that happen.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 11:29CBA blocks access to Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 11:25ANZ launches adviser wellness portalBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IOOF Alliances launches service for self-licensed advisersBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018Former adviser convicted for dishonest conductBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IFA sector digs deep for DoverBy Aleks Vickovich
- 15 Jun 2018‘Information asymmetry’ a difficulty for advisersBy Killian Plastow and Tasnuva Bindi
- view all