NAB Wealth has appointed a former AMP head of financial planning as its new business growth manager for Queensland and the Northern Territory.
According to a statement this morning, Stephen Carton has been named business growth manager of strategy alliances and growth.
He was previously head of financial planning for Charter in Victoria and Tasmania, according to his LinkedIn profile.
NAB general manager of advice partnerships Ross Barnwell said it was vital for the business to continue to grow its adviser network as a way to “give more Australians the opportunity to access quality financial advice”.
“The advice landscape is changing and we need to ensure we continue to deliver a valued and enduring experience for both advisers and consumers,” he said.
“We aim to be the licensee partner of choice based on our ability to support businesses through better technology, practical customer insights and a culture of innovation.
“Stephen is a welcome addition to the team, and will bring fresh insights to our business.”
Commenting on his appointment, Mr Carton said, “I’ve been in the wealth management business for more than 30 years, and I’m passionate about creating a network that provides high quality, trusted financial advice to Australians.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Mar 2018Former adviser at centre of ABC satire rowBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Mar 2018Nick Hakes to depart AFABy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Mar 2018Stockbrokers association launches education pathwayBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Mar 2018AFA to push for changes to FASEA guidanceBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Mar 2018Lonsec Research boss joins IOOFBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Mar 2018FASEA acknowledges reform ‘challenging’ advisersBy Killian Plastow
- view all