Moneysoft has said it partnered with Mortgage Choice Financial Planning to create a financial advice tool with the aim of “bolstering” clients’ money skills.
In a statement this morning, Moneysoft said its advice technology will power MoneyTrack, a new tool to be offered by Mortgage Choice Financial Planning.
Mortgage Choice Financial Planning general manager Tania Milnes said the new tool will help the firm’s network of advisers enhance their services.
“The introduction of MoneyTrack will provide a robust basis for the advice we currently provide to help manage their cash flow,” she said.
“It gives clients an easy to understand tool that provides a clear picture of their spending and saving habits and helps steer the conversation around achieving their financial goals.”
Moneysoft’s head of technology and commercial operations Jon Shaw said that the platform would also provide an efficiency boost for advisers.
“Our technology features straight-through processing which cuts down on manual data entry, delivering time savings to advisers while also enabling them to develop a greater understanding of their clients’ individual financial circumstances,” he said.
“We have a full suite of resources to support the offer and help advisers adopt this innovation seamlessly as part of their core business.”
The partnership also offers the potential for Moneysoft to support Mortgage Choice Financial Planning in further automation of the systems that underpin its advice.
“Moneysoft forms part of an integrated solution for an automated financial advice process,” Mr Shaw said.
“We’re very excited at the prospect of helping Mortgage Choice realise the full potential of our technology platform.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Oct 2017Super bills tabled in Federal ParliamentBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Government to beef up misconduct penaltiesBy Killian Plastow
- 24 Oct 2017CPA hurt by ‘negative undertones’ in financial adviceBy Aleks Vickovich and Katarina Taurian
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- view all