Elders Financial Planning has announced it added two more advice practices to its network as part of a continuation of its growth strategy.
In a statement, Elders said it has added Enlighten Wealth Management and Saltbush Financial Services to its dealer group.
The new members are the latest in a string of practices that joined Elders over the past year. The dealer group welcomed 14 firms in the last 12 months, with four of those coming on-board since January, the statement said.
Elders general manager Tony Beaven said he was pleased to see Elders being “increasingly recognised by financial advice practices across Australia as a differentiated dealer group that [gives] back to our adviser network and encourages them to help us shape the future of the organisation”.
Brad Harvey, who runs Enlighten Wealth Management, said, “After 17 years as a financial planner with a bank AFSL, I am excited to join Elders Financial Planning.
“The Elders brand is synonymous with supporting regional Australia, which I am passionate about".
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all