The FSC has announced the appointment of an AMP group executive to its board and advice board committee.
AMP group executive for advice and New Zealand Jack Regan has been appointed to the FSC board.
Mr Regan has also been made the co-chair of the FSC's advice board committee.
In addition to heading up AMP's advice and direct businesses in Australia, Mr Regan is also a director of AMP Advice Holdings and a board member of ipac Securities and ipac Group Services.
Mr Regan also leads AMP's New Zealand operations.
"It’s a privilege to be appointed to the board of the FSC, which plays a critical role in supporting the growth and success of the financial services industry," Mr Regan said.
"Through its work with the regulators and key stakeholders in the industry, the FSC is helping to drive positive outcomes for its members and their customers, and I look forward to contributing to these endeavours."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all