The FSC has announced the appointment of an AMP group executive to its board and advice board committee.
AMP group executive for advice and New Zealand Jack Regan has been appointed to the FSC board.
Mr Regan has also been made the co-chair of the FSC's advice board committee.
In addition to heading up AMP's advice and direct businesses in Australia, Mr Regan is also a director of AMP Advice Holdings and a board member of ipac Securities and ipac Group Services.
Mr Regan also leads AMP's New Zealand operations.
"It’s a privilege to be appointed to the board of the FSC, which plays a critical role in supporting the growth and success of the financial services industry," Mr Regan said.
"Through its work with the regulators and key stakeholders in the industry, the FSC is helping to drive positive outcomes for its members and their customers, and I look forward to contributing to these endeavours."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Oct 2017Super bills tabled in Federal ParliamentBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Government to beef up misconduct penaltiesBy Killian Plastow
- 24 Oct 2017CPA hurt by ‘negative undertones’ in financial adviceBy Aleks Vickovich and Katarina Taurian
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- view all