The FSC has announced the appointment of an AMP group executive to its board and advice board committee.
AMP group executive for advice and New Zealand Jack Regan has been appointed to the FSC board.
Mr Regan has also been made the co-chair of the FSC's advice board committee.
In addition to heading up AMP's advice and direct businesses in Australia, Mr Regan is also a director of AMP Advice Holdings and a board member of ipac Securities and ipac Group Services.
Mr Regan also leads AMP's New Zealand operations.
"It’s a privilege to be appointed to the board of the FSC, which plays a critical role in supporting the growth and success of the financial services industry," Mr Regan said.
"Through its work with the regulators and key stakeholders in the industry, the FSC is helping to drive positive outcomes for its members and their customers, and I look forward to contributing to these endeavours."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all