Financial services training company Mentor Education has announced it partnered with SuiteBox to provide education to aspiring advisers around technology.
In a statement yesterday, Mentor Education said the alliance with SuiteBox will see the use of technology for client engagement within the Mentor curriculum.
Mentor Education founder Dr Mark Sinclair said the use of technology is the “game changer” in the provision of financial advice in the post-FOFA, LIF era.
“Not only will technology improve and enhance client/adviser interaction, engagement and capacity, it will do so with adherence to the highest standards of compliance, record keeping and cost effectiveness,” he said.
SuiteBox head of sales for Asia-Pacific Andy Marshall said Mentor was a “natural fit” as the group sought a partner that would support its endeavours to meet the advice needs of the modern client.
“Mentor has as its mantra education and great outcomes for advisers and their clients, and ticked all our boxes as the pre-eminent industry education provider,” he said.
“By using and applying technology for client engagement within the Mentor curriculum, our joint objective is to increase standards and efficiencies in the provision of advice and, in doing so, increase access to financial advice for more Australian consumers.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jul 2018Sunsuper makes new board appointmentBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Cardena announces partnership with loan brokerageBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Royal Commission reveals round five focusBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018FASEA issues draft professional year guidanceBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018AAT reduces adviser’s banning periodBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018BT announces Panorama pricing changesBy Reporter
- view all