Financial advice technology firm Midwinter has announced it has completed the integration between its AdviceOS software and a risk specialist software provider.
Midwinter Financial Services said in a statement the integration allows the real-time flow of insurance premium product data from Omnium’s OmniLife into its AdviceOS Fact Find, Client Portal and Statement of Advice generator.
It also allows client data from AdviceOS to be pre-populated into OmniLife, ensuring a synchronised connection between the two solutions, the statement said.
Midwinter managing director Julian Plummer said the firm is excited about the efficiencies this will deliver to users of both OmniLife and AdviceOS.
“The fact that Midwinter was able to give our API (application programming interface) document to Omnium and within four weeks have them come back and demonstrate a working prototype to us speaks volumes,” Mr Plummer said.
Omnium managing director David King echoed Mr Plummer’s sentiment, saying he is delighted to have finally completed the first phase of the integration.
“This wouldn’t have been possible without the mature and robust APIs that both firms have, and we believe this collaboration signals a substantial leap forward in connecting together best-of-breed advice software,” Dr King said.
Midwinter won two awards last month at the inaugural Fintech Business Awards, awarding outstanding innovation and entrepreneurship in the Australian fintech sector.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all