Advisers are set to benefit from a new partnership between a well-known MDA provider and a fintech firm that will see the production of new software to drive business efficiency and client engagement.
In a statement yesterday, Managed Accounts Holdings announced its partnership with fintech firm CapitalRoad to implement a new cloud-based solution that will allow advisers to deliver better management reporting, simplify the presentation of data to clients and streamline client engagement through mobile technology.
Chief executive at Managed Accounts Holdings David Heather said the new solution will have benefits for advice firms, wealth managers, advisers and their clients, and is expected to be live across all clients from 30 September this year.
“This market-leading smart technology will ... also drive internal efficiencies within an adviser's practice. Our new mobile-capability will help build end-client engagement with its easy-to-use interface,” Mr Heather said.
“The CapitalRoad software will co-exist with the SS&C technology suite used to deliver the majority of our back office capability to present a best of breed fintech solution to the market.”
Co-founder and chief executive at CapitalRoad Marshall Stephen said, “The gap between financial services and technology has to be seamless if advisers and clients are to maximise their decision-making abilities and reach their goals.
“A modern, clean design, when combined with powerful middle and front office improvements, is a proven way to improve adviser efficiency and bolster client engagement.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all