SMSF services provider SuperCentral has announced it launched a new course to help financial advisers integrate estate planning into their businesses.
According to a statement, demand for estate planning is rapidly growing, and advisers will need to begin offering these services to remain relevant.
The new EPAdvantage ‘Real Life Estate Plans’ course – launched by SuperCentral and Townsends Lawyers – was launched to provide advisers with a growth path to integrating estate planning, the statement said.
“The course was developed in response to the many advisers who asked us for a practical training course in estate planning. The ‘scenario-based’ course is designed to impart the hands-on knowledge and skills advisers need to confidently address the real life client scenarios they are met with on a regular basis,” said Peter Townsend, managing director of SuperCentral.
“This course completes our EPAdvantage Estate Planning Program, an end-to-end solution that gives advisers immediate access to everything they need to provide a holistic, cost-effective and professional estate planning service, with particular focus on mitigating adviser risk.”
The course will be delivered by specialist solicitors from Townsends Lawyers, and scheduled to start 23 March 2017, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Apr 2018Neil Rogan departs CenturiaBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018Banks should foot RC bill: HansonBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Apr 2018AMP admits keeping Dover in darkBy Killian Plastow and Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018AMP facing shareholder class actionBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018ANZ concedes ‘unacceptable’ adviser monitoringBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018FSC backs stronger misconduct penaltiesBy Reporter
- view all