SMSF services provider SuperCentral has announced it launched a new course to help financial advisers integrate estate planning into their businesses.
According to a statement, demand for estate planning is rapidly growing, and advisers will need to begin offering these services to remain relevant.
The new EPAdvantage ‘Real Life Estate Plans’ course – launched by SuperCentral and Townsends Lawyers – was launched to provide advisers with a growth path to integrating estate planning, the statement said.
“The course was developed in response to the many advisers who asked us for a practical training course in estate planning. The ‘scenario-based’ course is designed to impart the hands-on knowledge and skills advisers need to confidently address the real life client scenarios they are met with on a regular basis,” said Peter Townsend, managing director of SuperCentral.
“This course completes our EPAdvantage Estate Planning Program, an end-to-end solution that gives advisers immediate access to everything they need to provide a holistic, cost-effective and professional estate planning service, with particular focus on mitigating adviser risk.”
The course will be delivered by specialist solicitors from Townsends Lawyers, and scheduled to start 23 March 2017, the statement said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all