Robo-adviser Ignition Wealth will provide digital advice services to the 650 members of Australia’s largest independent pharmacy group, Pharmacy Alliance.
According to an announcement, the owners of Pharmacy Alliance have established a new program known as Alliance Family Wealth (AFW) to deliver wealth solutions to its members, families and customers.
Pharmacist Alliance executive chairman Simon Reynolds said, “One of the key goals of Alliance Family Wealth (AFW) is to investigate and introduce ways to increase the wealth of Pharmacy Alliance member-owners by increasing their profits.
“Partnering with Ignition Wealth allows us to also support our members as they grow their wealth through investing, using digital financial advice.”
Ignition Wealth will power the AFW Capital digital financial advice offering, which will include a “customer fact find, risk profile and portfolio matching experience”.
AFW Capital will launch in the second quarter of 2017.
“The establishment of Alliance Family Wealth (AFW) and its AFW Capital solution will allow their members to grow their wealth using our high tech, low cost digital financial advice,” said Ignition Wealth chief executive Mark Fordree.
“Digital financial advice is a key member and employee benefit now being adopted by the world’s leading companies as they seek to provide attractive and competitive member benefits and salary packaging.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 08:51ANZ to suspend asset finance lendingBy Staff Reporter
- 08:46CommInsure partners with industry fund on claimsBy Staff Reporter
- 08:43ASIC disqualifies jailed SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 04:08Australian advisers unprepared for exitBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- view all