Robo-adviser Ignition Wealth will provide digital advice services to the 650 members of Australia’s largest independent pharmacy group, Pharmacy Alliance.
According to an announcement, the owners of Pharmacy Alliance have established a new program known as Alliance Family Wealth (AFW) to deliver wealth solutions to its members, families and customers.
Pharmacist Alliance executive chairman Simon Reynolds said, “One of the key goals of Alliance Family Wealth (AFW) is to investigate and introduce ways to increase the wealth of Pharmacy Alliance member-owners by increasing their profits.
“Partnering with Ignition Wealth allows us to also support our members as they grow their wealth through investing, using digital financial advice.”
Ignition Wealth will power the AFW Capital digital financial advice offering, which will include a “customer fact find, risk profile and portfolio matching experience”.
AFW Capital will launch in the second quarter of 2017.
“The establishment of Alliance Family Wealth (AFW) and its AFW Capital solution will allow their members to grow their wealth using our high tech, low cost digital financial advice,” said Ignition Wealth chief executive Mark Fordree.
“Digital financial advice is a key member and employee benefit now being adopted by the world’s leading companies as they seek to provide attractive and competitive member benefits and salary packaging.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 11:30Advisers key to ‘living the dream’: FPABy Staff Reporter
- 11:26US IFA history repeats itself in AustraliaBy Killian Plastow
- 11:30Licensees need greater scrutiny, PJC hearsBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- view all