Netwealth has announced it will offer platform services to investors and members of an asset manager’s newly created platform.
According to a statement, Netwealth will migrate more than $850 million across to Russell Investments – Wealth and Super Series.
Russell Investments will remain the investment manager of the assets on the new platform, which will also provides advisers and their end clients with access to term deposits, an integrated cash option and multiple insurance options.
“This is a very compelling offer for the Australian IFA market,” said Netwealth joint managing director Matt Heine.
“The new platform combines Netwealth’s market leading technology with Russell Investments’ award-winning multi-asset fund range.”
Siva Sivakumaran, Russell Investments managing director, private client services, said the partnership came in response to feedback from financial advisers.
“Independent financial advisers have a very high regard for the range of multi-asset solutions offered by Russell Investments. But we needed to make it easier for advisers to do business with us,” he said.
“This move follows a detailed review of platform options in the Australian marketplace. It was clear that Netwealth is very focused on providing innovative technology and is not only keeping pace with the industry, but leading it.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all