Netwealth has announced it will offer platform services to investors and members of an asset manager’s newly created platform.
According to a statement, Netwealth will migrate more than $850 million across to Russell Investments – Wealth and Super Series.
Russell Investments will remain the investment manager of the assets on the new platform, which will also provides advisers and their end clients with access to term deposits, an integrated cash option and multiple insurance options.
“This is a very compelling offer for the Australian IFA market,” said Netwealth joint managing director Matt Heine.
“The new platform combines Netwealth’s market leading technology with Russell Investments’ award-winning multi-asset fund range.”
Siva Sivakumaran, Russell Investments managing director, private client services, said the partnership came in response to feedback from financial advisers.
“Independent financial advisers have a very high regard for the range of multi-asset solutions offered by Russell Investments. But we needed to make it easier for advisers to do business with us,” he said.
“This move follows a detailed review of platform options in the Australian marketplace. It was clear that Netwealth is very focused on providing innovative technology and is not only keeping pace with the industry, but leading it.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all