Elders Financial Planning has announced it has teamed up with SuiteBox Australia to provide new digital tools to its adviser network.
In a statement this morning, Elders general managing Tony Beaven said the partnership comes as the dealer group undergoes significant change.
“We have transformed our business over the last 14 months, improving our social structures, cultures and resource support capability, hiring some of the most highly-skilled state managers in the industry, and giving back to our adviser network by offering educational scholarships to help our advisers upskill in readiness for education standards reforms,” he said.
“Now we have the structures, frameworks and resources firmly in place, the next stage is to adapt and transform our technological and digital capabilities with the help and input of our adviser network.”
Andy Marshall, SuiteBox regional sales manager for Asia Pacific, said: “Globally, clients of wealth management firms are indicating their preference for efficient digitised services including video meetings.”
“With Elders’ human-centric approach, they are building processes that take the experience of the end customer to best practice levels. With that ambition they are an ideal partner for SuiteBox as our focus is on efficiency, engagement and advice delivery to suit today’s consumer.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all