The Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association has announced it teamed up with a training provider, following the passage of the new professional standards.
The SAFAA said yesterday it has appointed GRC Solutions as its e-learning partner. GRC will be offering an array of new online courses tailored for SAFAA members, including those who offer tax advice, a statement said.
“We already provide education and training that sets the benchmark in the financial services industry. This new e-learning partnership with GRC will provide members with access to courses that lifts the bar even higher,” said SAFAA chief executive Andrew Green.
Julian Fenwick, managing director of GRC Solutions, said, “The team at GRC Solutions is thrilled to be partnering with such a highly-regarded industry body.
“The partnership aligns with our focus on servicing the financial services market with high quality, professional compliance and regulatory training.”
SAFAA was previously known as the Stockbrokers Association of Australia before announcing a rebrand in November 2016.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 28 Jun 2017Treasury reveals details of new ASIC powersBy Staff Reporter
- 28 Jun 2017Fintech take-up doubles in AustraliaBy Tim Stewart
- 28 Jun 2017ASIC disqualifies SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 28 Jun 2017Advisers look to working on-the-go: BTBy Staff Reporter
- 28 Jun 2017FPA and AFA at odds over independenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 28 Jun 2017Netwealth sees rise in FUMABy Staff Reporter
- view all