The Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association has announced it teamed up with a training provider, following the passage of the new professional standards.
The SAFAA said yesterday it has appointed GRC Solutions as its e-learning partner. GRC will be offering an array of new online courses tailored for SAFAA members, including those who offer tax advice, a statement said.
“We already provide education and training that sets the benchmark in the financial services industry. This new e-learning partnership with GRC will provide members with access to courses that lifts the bar even higher,” said SAFAA chief executive Andrew Green.
Julian Fenwick, managing director of GRC Solutions, said, “The team at GRC Solutions is thrilled to be partnering with such a highly-regarded industry body.
“The partnership aligns with our focus on servicing the financial services market with high quality, professional compliance and regulatory training.”
SAFAA was previously known as the Stockbrokers Association of Australia before announcing a rebrand in November 2016.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Jan 2019Former Dover and Synchron adviser banned for five yearsBy Eliot Hastie
- 24 Jan 2019Very few Australians save and even fewer invest their moneyBy Reporter
- 24 Jan 2019Advisers undercharging clients for efforts, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- view all