The Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association has announced it teamed up with a training provider, following the passage of the new professional standards.
The SAFAA said yesterday it has appointed GRC Solutions as its e-learning partner. GRC will be offering an array of new online courses tailored for SAFAA members, including those who offer tax advice, a statement said.
“We already provide education and training that sets the benchmark in the financial services industry. This new e-learning partnership with GRC will provide members with access to courses that lifts the bar even higher,” said SAFAA chief executive Andrew Green.
Julian Fenwick, managing director of GRC Solutions, said, “The team at GRC Solutions is thrilled to be partnering with such a highly-regarded industry body.
“The partnership aligns with our focus on servicing the financial services market with high quality, professional compliance and regulatory training.”
SAFAA was previously known as the Stockbrokers Association of Australia before announcing a rebrand in November 2016.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 17 Oct 2017Government names new ASIC chairBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Elders signs new practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017ANZ to offload dealer groups to IOOFBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Oct 2017ATO anti-adviser bias called outBy Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Oct 2017Sentinel Private Wealth enters enforceable undertakingBy Staff Reporter
- view all