Financial services giant IOOF has created a new online investment hub dedicated to providing advisers the tools to support their clients in investing.
In an announcement, the firm said Investment Central offers advisers access to three areas, including the ‘Knowledge Centre’, which is intended to help advisers introduce basic principles of investing to clients.
The ‘Build a Plan’ section is for advisers to help clients ascertain their investor profile and risk appetite, while the ‘Report Builder’ helps create custom reports, the statement said.
IOOF head of specialist solutions Danny Dalton said the new tool reflects IOOF’s commitment to support advisers in building, maintaining and protecting client wealth.
Advisers will also have access to market insight from the IOOF investments team.
“The new online hub showcases our multi-manager investment solutions in a simplified and user-friendly way and facilitates access to knowledge as well as practical tools to help advisers in their day-to-day management of the requirement to their clients,” Mr Dalton said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 11:07AAT reduces adviser’s banning periodBy Reporter
- 10:21BT announces Panorama pricing changesBy Reporter
- 09:55Investment consulting arrangements under scrutinyBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- view all