Financial services giant IOOF has created a new online investment hub dedicated to providing advisers the tools to support their clients in investing.
In an announcement, the firm said Investment Central offers advisers access to three areas, including the ‘Knowledge Centre’, which is intended to help advisers introduce basic principles of investing to clients.
The ‘Build a Plan’ section is for advisers to help clients ascertain their investor profile and risk appetite, while the ‘Report Builder’ helps create custom reports, the statement said.
IOOF head of specialist solutions Danny Dalton said the new tool reflects IOOF’s commitment to support advisers in building, maintaining and protecting client wealth.
Advisers will also have access to market insight from the IOOF investments team.
“The new online hub showcases our multi-manager investment solutions in a simplified and user-friendly way and facilitates access to knowledge as well as practical tools to help advisers in their day-to-day management of the requirement to their clients,” Mr Dalton said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all