Australian Islamic superannuation and investments firm Crescent Wealth has appointed a new consulting chief investment officer, who joins from REST.
In a statement yesterday, the firm said it has appointed Ronan Walsh to the role. Mr Walsh was previously general manager of investment at REST Industry Super.
Prior to that, he headed up the fixed income portfolio for VicSuper.
“Ronan brings a wealth of investment knowledge and expertise to the group,” Crescent Wealth managing director Talal Yassine said.
“We are excited to have him on board as we refine our investment policies, strategies and governance and continue delivering long-term value for our members and investors.”
Mr Walsh said he is delighted to be part of Crescent Wealth.
“We are committed to enhancing long-term outcomes for our members and investors, by investing in an ethical and sustainable manner,” he said.
“Talal and his leadership team have created an inclusive and ethical culture in this firm, unique in my experience in the financial services sector.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all