Australian Islamic superannuation and investments firm Crescent Wealth has appointed a new consulting chief investment officer, who joins from REST.
In a statement yesterday, the firm said it has appointed Ronan Walsh to the role. Mr Walsh was previously general manager of investment at REST Industry Super.
Prior to that, he headed up the fixed income portfolio for VicSuper.
“Ronan brings a wealth of investment knowledge and expertise to the group,” Crescent Wealth managing director Talal Yassine said.
“We are excited to have him on board as we refine our investment policies, strategies and governance and continue delivering long-term value for our members and investors.”
Mr Walsh said he is delighted to be part of Crescent Wealth.
“We are committed to enhancing long-term outcomes for our members and investors, by investing in an ethical and sustainable manner,” he said.
“Talal and his leadership team have created an inclusive and ethical culture in this firm, unique in my experience in the financial services sector.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jul 2018Sunsuper makes new board appointmentBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Cardena announces partnership with loan brokerageBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Royal Commission reveals round five focusBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018FASEA issues draft professional year guidanceBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018AAT reduces adviser’s banning periodBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018BT announces Panorama pricing changesBy Reporter
- view all