Aviva Investors announced that two of its multi-strategy funds received positive ratings by two leading research houses.
In a statement, Aviva Investors said that its Multi-Strategy Target Return Fund (AIMS TRF) and its Multi-Strategy Target Income Fund (AIMS TIF) received ‘recommended’ ratings by research house Zenith Investment Partners.
Also, Lonsec gave the AIMS TIF an ‘investment grade’ rating, which is in addition to the ‘recommended’ rating it gave the AIMS TRF in July last year, the statement said.
Aviva Investors’ head of business development for Australasia, Brett Jackson, said it was delighted by the ratings of both funds from both Zenith and Lonsec.
“The recognition by retail and institutional consultants of our investment team and our risk management framework serves as a great endorsement of our investment proposition,” Mr Jackson said.
“Going into 2017 we are confident our AIMS funds are well positioned to cope with the continuing uncertainty in the world and in the markets.
“Specifically, in Australia we expect the recently launched AIMS TIF to gain more interest as the large superannuation schemes look for more products that can generate regular income for the increasing number of their older members that now need to draw on their superannuation savings.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019ASIC imposes conditions on Sydney licenseeBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019FASEA locks in educational pathways policyBy Adrian Flores
- view all