Aviva Investors announced that two of its multi-strategy funds received positive ratings by two leading research houses.
In a statement, Aviva Investors said that its Multi-Strategy Target Return Fund (AIMS TRF) and its Multi-Strategy Target Income Fund (AIMS TIF) received ‘recommended’ ratings by research house Zenith Investment Partners.
Also, Lonsec gave the AIMS TIF an ‘investment grade’ rating, which is in addition to the ‘recommended’ rating it gave the AIMS TRF in July last year, the statement said.
Aviva Investors’ head of business development for Australasia, Brett Jackson, said it was delighted by the ratings of both funds from both Zenith and Lonsec.
“The recognition by retail and institutional consultants of our investment team and our risk management framework serves as a great endorsement of our investment proposition,” Mr Jackson said.
“Going into 2017 we are confident our AIMS funds are well positioned to cope with the continuing uncertainty in the world and in the markets.
“Specifically, in Australia we expect the recently launched AIMS TIF to gain more interest as the large superannuation schemes look for more products that can generate regular income for the increasing number of their older members that now need to draw on their superannuation savings.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all