Aviva Investors announced that two of its multi-strategy funds received positive ratings by two leading research houses.
In a statement, Aviva Investors said that its Multi-Strategy Target Return Fund (AIMS TRF) and its Multi-Strategy Target Income Fund (AIMS TIF) received ‘recommended’ ratings by research house Zenith Investment Partners.
Also, Lonsec gave the AIMS TIF an ‘investment grade’ rating, which is in addition to the ‘recommended’ rating it gave the AIMS TRF in July last year, the statement said.
Aviva Investors’ head of business development for Australasia, Brett Jackson, said it was delighted by the ratings of both funds from both Zenith and Lonsec.
“The recognition by retail and institutional consultants of our investment team and our risk management framework serves as a great endorsement of our investment proposition,” Mr Jackson said.
“Going into 2017 we are confident our AIMS funds are well positioned to cope with the continuing uncertainty in the world and in the markets.
“Specifically, in Australia we expect the recently launched AIMS TIF to gain more interest as the large superannuation schemes look for more products that can generate regular income for the increasing number of their older members that now need to draw on their superannuation savings.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018ASIC flexes its muscles at independent advisersBy James Mitchell
- 15 Nov 2018FPA hands down $50,000 fine on Sam HendersonBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018Adviser reviews critical to client retentionBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- view all