Decimal has announced a new partnership with global consulting firm Mercer to deliver Decimal’s robo-advice platform Eqilize to more than two million Australians and “engage customers who currently don’t seek advice”.
In a statement yesterday, Decimal said it will be partnering with global wealth consulting firm Mercer. The deal will see Mercer offer Decimal’s Eqilize digital advice solution across the super funds it services.
More than two million Australians will have access to the robo-advice platform as Mercer seeks to further engage customers with financial advice.
“Technology is key to engaging customers who currently don’t seek financial advice,” Mercer said.
Mercer chief customer officer Cambell Holt said, “Digital advice isn't about digitising traditional advice. The industry has an opportunity to start from a blank slate given most customers aren't familiar with current advice models.
“Mercer has invested heavily in technology to deliver seamless customer service and an optimal super experience. We’re continually focused on helping our super administration clients to deliver better service and member engagement.
“Decimal’s experience delivering solutions to market, coupled with Mercer’s reach across the superannuation sector, are set to be a formidable combination when it comes to digital advice. At the end of the day, Mercer’s purpose is to create better lives - providing easy access to digital advice will contribute to that.”
Decimal chief executive Nic Pollock said it was an exciting milestone in the success of Eqilize, which has gained considerable market traction since its release in mid-2016.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all