OneVue has announced it signed new white labels with three firms, which will see them improve practice efficiencies.
According to a statement this morning, the platform provider has signed deals with Queensland-based MGD Wealth, Melbourne-based Prosperum Wealth and a ‘Profit for Member’ organisation.
Matt Lawler, OneVue executive general manager for wealth management services, said, “OneVue’s focus on developing a contemporary platform and managed account solution is garnering traction in the market especially after launching the FUND.eXchange initiative late last year.
“We are proud to have been chosen as partners by MGD Wealth, Prosperum Wealth and a significant ‘Profit for member’ organisation.
“For these partners, our solution improves practice efficiencies that will include their own managed account model portfolios.”
Prosperum Wealth managing director Scott Brouwer said, “We decided to take a fresh approach when assessing how to deliver effective portfolio solutions for our clients.
“We were fortunate to tap into the expertise of specialist managed account investment solutions group, Watershed Funds Management. They helped us navigate the market to select a contemporary platform that would support the complex nature of our investment solutions in a simplistic manner for our advisers and direct clients. We found this partner in OneVue.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all