MLC Life Insurance has announced a relocation of its Melbourne office following a realignment of its strategy in the second half of last year.
The Melbourne office move follows a relocation of MLC Life Insurance’s Sydney office in December last year.
MLC Life Insurance chief executive David Hackett said in a statement that the move comes as the business enters an exciting phase following its signing of a strategic partnership between NAB and Nippon Life in October last year.
“The move supports our future direction as we begin this new chapter for MLC Life Insurance,” Mr Hackett said.
“It’s a period of huge transformation and growth for the business, as we continue to fulfil our commitment to deliver affordable, accessible and innovative life insurance solutions for our customers.
“We are poised to invest and grow this year, and continue the momentum we’ve created off the back of last year.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Dec 2018Advice bodies reach code monitoring agreementBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Court lays charges against former Sydney adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Dec 2018Fiducian buys Vic financial planning businessBy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Dec 2018ASIC permanently bans Victorian adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Dec 2018Melbourne-based dealer group loses AFSLBy James Mitchell
- 18 Dec 2018AFA appoints new chair of women advocacy bodyBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all