MLC Life Insurance has announced a relocation of its Melbourne office following a realignment of its strategy in the second half of last year.
The Melbourne office move follows a relocation of MLC Life Insurance’s Sydney office in December last year.
MLC Life Insurance chief executive David Hackett said in a statement that the move comes as the business enters an exciting phase following its signing of a strategic partnership between NAB and Nippon Life in October last year.
“The move supports our future direction as we begin this new chapter for MLC Life Insurance,” Mr Hackett said.
“It’s a period of huge transformation and growth for the business, as we continue to fulfil our commitment to deliver affordable, accessible and innovative life insurance solutions for our customers.
“We are poised to invest and grow this year, and continue the momentum we’ve created off the back of last year.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all