MLC Life Insurance has announced a relocation of its Melbourne office following a realignment of its strategy in the second half of last year.
The Melbourne office move follows a relocation of MLC Life Insurance’s Sydney office in December last year.
MLC Life Insurance chief executive David Hackett said in a statement that the move comes as the business enters an exciting phase following its signing of a strategic partnership between NAB and Nippon Life in October last year.
“The move supports our future direction as we begin this new chapter for MLC Life Insurance,” Mr Hackett said.
“It’s a period of huge transformation and growth for the business, as we continue to fulfil our commitment to deliver affordable, accessible and innovative life insurance solutions for our customers.
“We are poised to invest and grow this year, and continue the momentum we’ve created off the back of last year.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- 14 Aug 2018Hub24 agrees to distribute Challenger annuitiesBy Reporter
- view all