MLC Life Insurance has announced a relocation of its Melbourne office following a realignment of its strategy in the second half of last year.
The Melbourne office move follows a relocation of MLC Life Insurance’s Sydney office in December last year.
MLC Life Insurance chief executive David Hackett said in a statement that the move comes as the business enters an exciting phase following its signing of a strategic partnership between NAB and Nippon Life in October last year.
“The move supports our future direction as we begin this new chapter for MLC Life Insurance,” Mr Hackett said.
“It’s a period of huge transformation and growth for the business, as we continue to fulfil our commitment to deliver affordable, accessible and innovative life insurance solutions for our customers.
“We are poised to invest and grow this year, and continue the momentum we’ve created off the back of last year.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Feb 2019NAB most distrusted bank, survey findsBy Sarah Simpkins
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- view all