MLC Life Insurance has announced a relocation of its Melbourne office following a realignment of its strategy in the second half of last year.
The Melbourne office move follows a relocation of MLC Life Insurance’s Sydney office in December last year.
MLC Life Insurance chief executive David Hackett said in a statement that the move comes as the business enters an exciting phase following its signing of a strategic partnership between NAB and Nippon Life in October last year.
“The move supports our future direction as we begin this new chapter for MLC Life Insurance,” Mr Hackett said.
“It’s a period of huge transformation and growth for the business, as we continue to fulfil our commitment to deliver affordable, accessible and innovative life insurance solutions for our customers.
“We are poised to invest and grow this year, and continue the momentum we’ve created off the back of last year.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Clear KPIs a key adviser motivator: reportBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all