MLC Life Insurance has announced a relocation of its Melbourne office following a realignment of its strategy in the second half of last year.
The Melbourne office move follows a relocation of MLC Life Insurance’s Sydney office in December last year.
MLC Life Insurance chief executive David Hackett said in a statement that the move comes as the business enters an exciting phase following its signing of a strategic partnership between NAB and Nippon Life in October last year.
“The move supports our future direction as we begin this new chapter for MLC Life Insurance,” Mr Hackett said.
“It’s a period of huge transformation and growth for the business, as we continue to fulfil our commitment to deliver affordable, accessible and innovative life insurance solutions for our customers.
“We are poised to invest and grow this year, and continue the momentum we’ve created off the back of last year.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 17 Oct 2017Government names new ASIC chairBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Elders signs new practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017ANZ to offload dealer groups to IOOFBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Oct 2017ATO anti-adviser bias called outBy Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Oct 2017Sentinel Private Wealth enters enforceable undertakingBy Staff Reporter
- view all