Elders Financial Planning has announced the appointment of a financial adviser to its Queensland location, the “first of many exciting appointments scheduled for 2017”.
In a statement yesterday, Elders said Karlee Hoog-Antink has joined the dealer group as a financial adviser for its Mackay location.
Elders general manager Tony Beaven said, “This is a particularly proud moment for everyone involved in EFP, given Karlee was part of our senior management team and has taken up this unique opportunity to join EFP Mackay owned by Michelle Cross.”
Mr Beaven said, ”After bringing on 10 practices in 2016, this is the first of many exciting appointments scheduled for the first half of 2017.”
Ms Hoog-Antink said, “After two years working as the practice development coach with Elders Financial Planning, I'm thrilled to be joining Michelle Cross and the Elders Insurance Mackay team as a financial adviser.”
Before joining Elders, Ms Hoog-Antik previously held the role of compliance and professional services officer at financial services firm KNM Services, before which she was a paraplanner for Quill Group Financial Planners, according to her LinkedIn.
“We are very excited about our future and look forward to building a successful holistic advice business,” Ms Hoog-Antik said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Managed accounts drive revenue: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- view all