Elders Financial Planning has announced the appointment of a financial adviser to its Queensland location, the “first of many exciting appointments scheduled for 2017”.
In a statement yesterday, Elders said Karlee Hoog-Antink has joined the dealer group as a financial adviser for its Mackay location.
Elders general manager Tony Beaven said, “This is a particularly proud moment for everyone involved in EFP, given Karlee was part of our senior management team and has taken up this unique opportunity to join EFP Mackay owned by Michelle Cross.”
Mr Beaven said, ”After bringing on 10 practices in 2016, this is the first of many exciting appointments scheduled for the first half of 2017.”
Ms Hoog-Antink said, “After two years working as the practice development coach with Elders Financial Planning, I'm thrilled to be joining Michelle Cross and the Elders Insurance Mackay team as a financial adviser.”
Before joining Elders, Ms Hoog-Antik previously held the role of compliance and professional services officer at financial services firm KNM Services, before which she was a paraplanner for Quill Group Financial Planners, according to her LinkedIn.
“We are very excited about our future and look forward to building a successful holistic advice business,” Ms Hoog-Antik said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:32ASIC given greater powers under new proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 09:32FPA releases national roadshow detailsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019Linchpin Capital, IIOF fund to be shut downBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019FASEA releases final provider accreditation policyBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019Adviser given 10-year prison sentence by NSW courtBy Adrian Flores
- 09:30Premium China Funds lowers fees on fundBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all