Elders Financial Planning has announced the appointment of a financial adviser to its Queensland location, the “first of many exciting appointments scheduled for 2017”.
In a statement yesterday, Elders said Karlee Hoog-Antink has joined the dealer group as a financial adviser for its Mackay location.
Elders general manager Tony Beaven said, “This is a particularly proud moment for everyone involved in EFP, given Karlee was part of our senior management team and has taken up this unique opportunity to join EFP Mackay owned by Michelle Cross.”
Mr Beaven said, ”After bringing on 10 practices in 2016, this is the first of many exciting appointments scheduled for the first half of 2017.”
Ms Hoog-Antink said, “After two years working as the practice development coach with Elders Financial Planning, I'm thrilled to be joining Michelle Cross and the Elders Insurance Mackay team as a financial adviser.”
Before joining Elders, Ms Hoog-Antik previously held the role of compliance and professional services officer at financial services firm KNM Services, before which she was a paraplanner for Quill Group Financial Planners, according to her LinkedIn.
“We are very excited about our future and look forward to building a successful holistic advice business,” Ms Hoog-Antik said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Mar 2018Partnership launches 'alternative to self-licensing'By Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Mar 2018ANZ to suspend asset finance lendingBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018CommInsure partners with industry fund on claimsBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018ASIC disqualifies jailed SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018Australian advisers unprepared for exitBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- view all