Robo-adviser Ignition Wealth has appointed a new head of advice and created a new division to offer XPLAN support and consulting for advisers preparing to adopt automated services.
In a statement this morning, chief executive Mark Fordree said Ignition Wealth will “deepen” its existing digital advice integration with XPLAN.
The company has also partnered with XPLAN customisation specialists, PlanFocus, to form the new division, to headed by Rob Corben, director of PlanFocus.
Mr Corben also joins Ignition Wealth as head of advice.
Mr Fordree said, “Ignition Wealth’s XPLAN support and consultancy will fast track the digital advice conversation for Australian practices.
“We believe 2017 will be the year that robo-assisted advice makes its mark.”
Mr Corben said, “The Ignition Wealth XPLAN support and consultancy service will help advice practices and financial services providers to get robo-ready without the need to change the way they do business today.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all