Robo-adviser Ignition Wealth has appointed a new head of advice and created a new division to offer XPLAN support and consulting for advisers preparing to adopt automated services.
In a statement this morning, chief executive Mark Fordree said Ignition Wealth will “deepen” its existing digital advice integration with XPLAN.
The company has also partnered with XPLAN customisation specialists, PlanFocus, to form the new division, to headed by Rob Corben, director of PlanFocus.
Mr Corben also joins Ignition Wealth as head of advice.
Mr Fordree said, “Ignition Wealth’s XPLAN support and consultancy will fast track the digital advice conversation for Australian practices.
“We believe 2017 will be the year that robo-assisted advice makes its mark.”
Mr Corben said, “The Ignition Wealth XPLAN support and consultancy service will help advice practices and financial services providers to get robo-ready without the need to change the way they do business today.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:17Super bills tabled in Federal ParliamentBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Government to beef up misconduct penaltiesBy Killian Plastow
- 09:14CPA hurt by ‘negative undertones’ in financial adviceBy Aleks Vickovich and Katarina Taurian
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- view all