Robo-adviser Ignition Wealth has appointed a new head of advice and created a new division to offer XPLAN support and consulting for advisers preparing to adopt automated services.
In a statement this morning, chief executive Mark Fordree said Ignition Wealth will “deepen” its existing digital advice integration with XPLAN.
The company has also partnered with XPLAN customisation specialists, PlanFocus, to form the new division, to headed by Rob Corben, director of PlanFocus.
Mr Corben also joins Ignition Wealth as head of advice.
Mr Fordree said, “Ignition Wealth’s XPLAN support and consultancy will fast track the digital advice conversation for Australian practices.
“We believe 2017 will be the year that robo-assisted advice makes its mark.”
Mr Corben said, “The Ignition Wealth XPLAN support and consultancy service will help advice practices and financial services providers to get robo-ready without the need to change the way they do business today.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Mar 2018Product bias under royal commission microscopeBy Jessica Yun
- 20 Mar 2018ASIC defends enforcement decisionsBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Mar 2018O’Dwyer stands firm on educationBy Killian Plastow and Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Mar 2018Zurich opts to keep OnePath brandBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Mar 2018FASEA opens consultation on education pathwaysBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018Partnership launches as ‘alternative to self-licensing’By Aleks Vickovich
- view all