Robo-adviser Ignition Wealth has appointed a new head of advice and created a new division to offer XPLAN support and consulting for advisers preparing to adopt automated services.
In a statement this morning, chief executive Mark Fordree said Ignition Wealth will “deepen” its existing digital advice integration with XPLAN.
The company has also partnered with XPLAN customisation specialists, PlanFocus, to form the new division, to headed by Rob Corben, director of PlanFocus.
Mr Corben also joins Ignition Wealth as head of advice.
Mr Fordree said, “Ignition Wealth’s XPLAN support and consultancy will fast track the digital advice conversation for Australian practices.
“We believe 2017 will be the year that robo-assisted advice makes its mark.”
Mr Corben said, “The Ignition Wealth XPLAN support and consultancy service will help advice practices and financial services providers to get robo-ready without the need to change the way they do business today.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all