Robo-adviser Ignition Wealth has appointed a new head of advice and created a new division to offer XPLAN support and consulting for advisers preparing to adopt automated services.
In a statement this morning, chief executive Mark Fordree said Ignition Wealth will “deepen” its existing digital advice integration with XPLAN.
The company has also partnered with XPLAN customisation specialists, PlanFocus, to form the new division, to headed by Rob Corben, director of PlanFocus.
Mr Corben also joins Ignition Wealth as head of advice.
Mr Fordree said, “Ignition Wealth’s XPLAN support and consultancy will fast track the digital advice conversation for Australian practices.
“We believe 2017 will be the year that robo-assisted advice makes its mark.”
Mr Corben said, “The Ignition Wealth XPLAN support and consultancy service will help advice practices and financial services providers to get robo-ready without the need to change the way they do business today.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Sep 2018McMaster slams ASIC: ‘They knew about our CPP in 2016’By James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC wants a confession from McMasterBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC takes Dover director to courtBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC gives permanent ban to unlicensed adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all