Non-aligned licensee Futuro Financial Services has announced it appointed a former Suncorp Financial Planning executive as its new national manager of advice.
According to his LinkedIn profile, Michael Frawley was previously Suncorp Financial Planning’s practice development manager.
Futuro announced yesterday it appointed Mr Frawley as its national manager of advice, which was a difficult role to fill.
Futuro managing director Paul Kelly said, “Recruiting for this type of role is always difficult because of the wide range of skills needed to properly fulfil the role and because Futuro has always been patient and very selective about who it invites to become part of the team.
“Looking for someone to take on the responsibilities of national manager of advice is difficult in that it requires someone who has had wide range of experience across virtually all aspects of the industry, from the actual management of an AFS licence through to an in depth understanding of compliance requirements as well as practice management.
“Not many have the experience or qualifications to take on this job so we see ourselves as being particularly fortunate to have found someone who can do the job, is a cultural fit and has such a great track record over his 23 years in our industry.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all