Non-aligned licensee Futuro Financial Services has announced it appointed a former Suncorp Financial Planning executive as its new national manager of advice.
According to his LinkedIn profile, Michael Frawley was previously Suncorp Financial Planning’s practice development manager.
Futuro announced yesterday it appointed Mr Frawley as its national manager of advice, which was a difficult role to fill.
Futuro managing director Paul Kelly said, “Recruiting for this type of role is always difficult because of the wide range of skills needed to properly fulfil the role and because Futuro has always been patient and very selective about who it invites to become part of the team.
“Looking for someone to take on the responsibilities of national manager of advice is difficult in that it requires someone who has had wide range of experience across virtually all aspects of the industry, from the actual management of an AFS licence through to an in depth understanding of compliance requirements as well as practice management.
“Not many have the experience or qualifications to take on this job so we see ourselves as being particularly fortunate to have found someone who can do the job, is a cultural fit and has such a great track record over his 23 years in our industry.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Mar 2018FSC appoints CBA executive GM to boardBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018TAL Direct refunds $900,000By Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Open banking to improve advice accessibility: XinjaBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Former Macquarie exec named CPA CEOBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018Fintech Business Awards 2018 winners announcedBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018CommInsure launches digital claims serviceBy Staff Reporter
- view all