Zurich has brought on Peter Mitchell as its new national sales manager for retail risk, joining from State Street where he was a managing director.
Mr Mitchell will take responsibility for driving sales across its life insurance product range, Zurich said in a statement.
Zurich’s national retail risk sales team of 33 people will report to Mr Mitchell, while he will report to Zurich’s head of distribution, life and investments, Kristine Brooks.
“Peter brings to our business a wealth of skills and knowledge across business development, service and relationship management,” Ms Brooks said.
“He joins at a time when we’re reshaping our business into a market leader, with a product and service proposition that has been greatly enhanced since our acquisition of Macquarie Life’s risk business last October.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:36Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 09:36Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- 09:36Synchron launches app for adviser developmentBy Reporter
- 17 Oct 2018Private banking has no place for bad advisersBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Oct 2018CBA admits failure to tackle conflicted adviceBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018NAB to address advice issues in $314m payoutBy Eliot Hastie
- view all