Zurich has brought on Peter Mitchell as its new national sales manager for retail risk, joining from State Street where he was a managing director.
Mr Mitchell will take responsibility for driving sales across its life insurance product range, Zurich said in a statement.
Zurich’s national retail risk sales team of 33 people will report to Mr Mitchell, while he will report to Zurich’s head of distribution, life and investments, Kristine Brooks.
“Peter brings to our business a wealth of skills and knowledge across business development, service and relationship management,” Ms Brooks said.
“He joins at a time when we’re reshaping our business into a market leader, with a product and service proposition that has been greatly enhanced since our acquisition of Macquarie Life’s risk business last October.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- 14 Aug 2018Hub24 agrees to distribute Challenger annuitiesBy Reporter
- view all