Zurich has brought on Peter Mitchell as its new national sales manager for retail risk, joining from State Street where he was a managing director.
Mr Mitchell will take responsibility for driving sales across its life insurance product range, Zurich said in a statement.
Zurich’s national retail risk sales team of 33 people will report to Mr Mitchell, while he will report to Zurich’s head of distribution, life and investments, Kristine Brooks.
“Peter brings to our business a wealth of skills and knowledge across business development, service and relationship management,” Ms Brooks said.
“He joins at a time when we’re reshaping our business into a market leader, with a product and service proposition that has been greatly enhanced since our acquisition of Macquarie Life’s risk business last October.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Clear KPIs a key adviser motivator: reportBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all