CommInsure has been brought on as Nationwide Superannuation Fund’s new group insurer following a competitive open market tender process.
The appointment by NSF Super is scheduled to take effect on 1 July 2017, according to a statement.
CommInsure general manager of life product and distribution Craig Harrison said the company was delighted with the appointment by NSF Super.
“Our tailored product, claims and service offering for NSF Super members is underpinned by ongoing investment in our digital capability,” Mr Harrison said.
“We look forward to working with NSF Super to deliver long-term value to their members.”
NSF super chief executive Ian Morante said the fund was extremely pleased with the outcome of the tender.
“Among the benefits to be provided to members will be enhanced digital and online functionality to meet their insurance needs,” Mr Morante said.
“Appointing CommInsure fits well with the increased focus the fund has on digital and electronic interaction with members and employees.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Government beefs up ASIC capabilitiesBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Labor super gender gap proposals meet FSC approvalBy Adrian Flores
- view all