CommInsure has been brought on as Nationwide Superannuation Fund’s new group insurer following a competitive open market tender process.
The appointment by NSF Super is scheduled to take effect on 1 July 2017, according to a statement.
CommInsure general manager of life product and distribution Craig Harrison said the company was delighted with the appointment by NSF Super.
“Our tailored product, claims and service offering for NSF Super members is underpinned by ongoing investment in our digital capability,” Mr Harrison said.
“We look forward to working with NSF Super to deliver long-term value to their members.”
NSF super chief executive Ian Morante said the fund was extremely pleased with the outcome of the tender.
“Among the benefits to be provided to members will be enhanced digital and online functionality to meet their insurance needs,” Mr Morante said.
“Appointing CommInsure fits well with the increased focus the fund has on digital and electronic interaction with members and employees.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jul 2018AAT reduces adviser’s banning periodBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018BT announces Panorama pricing changesBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Investment consulting arrangements under scrutinyBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- view all