Platform provider Netwealth has announced it appointed a former BT investment manager to a newly-created role.
According to a statement, Nick Mitchell has been named Netwealth’s head of distribution. He was previously state manager at BT Investment Management.
The appointment comes in an effort to better support advisers, the statement said.
“Nick’s primary focus is to oversee the national distribution of Netwealth's platform, managed account and investment capabilities in addition to ensuring we continue to deliver on our high levels of client service and communication,” the statement said.
“Nick has previously held senior distribution roles with BNP Paribas and BT Investment Management, as well as a dealer group role with WHK Group.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018ASIC flexes its muscles at independent advisersBy James Mitchell
- 15 Nov 2018FPA hands down $50,000 fine on Sam HendersonBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018Adviser reviews critical to client retentionBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- view all