Platform provider Netwealth has announced it appointed a former BT investment manager to a newly-created role.
According to a statement, Nick Mitchell has been named Netwealth’s head of distribution. He was previously state manager at BT Investment Management.
The appointment comes in an effort to better support advisers, the statement said.
“Nick’s primary focus is to oversee the national distribution of Netwealth's platform, managed account and investment capabilities in addition to ensuring we continue to deliver on our high levels of client service and communication,” the statement said.
“Nick has previously held senior distribution roles with BNP Paribas and BT Investment Management, as well as a dealer group role with WHK Group.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all