Platform provider Netwealth has announced it appointed a former BT investment manager to a newly-created role.
According to a statement, Nick Mitchell has been named Netwealth’s head of distribution. He was previously state manager at BT Investment Management.
The appointment comes in an effort to better support advisers, the statement said.
“Nick’s primary focus is to oversee the national distribution of Netwealth's platform, managed account and investment capabilities in addition to ensuring we continue to deliver on our high levels of client service and communication,” the statement said.
“Nick has previously held senior distribution roles with BNP Paribas and BT Investment Management, as well as a dealer group role with WHK Group.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017Advisers key to ‘living the dream’: FPABy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017US IFA history repeats itself in AustraliaBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2017Licensees need greater scrutiny, PJC hearsBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- view all