Platform provider Netwealth has announced it appointed a former BT investment manager to a newly-created role.
According to a statement, Nick Mitchell has been named Netwealth’s head of distribution. He was previously state manager at BT Investment Management.
The appointment comes in an effort to better support advisers, the statement said.
“Nick’s primary focus is to oversee the national distribution of Netwealth's platform, managed account and investment capabilities in addition to ensuring we continue to deliver on our high levels of client service and communication,” the statement said.
“Nick has previously held senior distribution roles with BNP Paribas and BT Investment Management, as well as a dealer group role with WHK Group.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- view all