Platform provider Netwealth has announced it appointed a former BT investment manager to a newly-created role.
According to a statement, Nick Mitchell has been named Netwealth’s head of distribution. He was previously state manager at BT Investment Management.
The appointment comes in an effort to better support advisers, the statement said.
“Nick’s primary focus is to oversee the national distribution of Netwealth's platform, managed account and investment capabilities in addition to ensuring we continue to deliver on our high levels of client service and communication,” the statement said.
“Nick has previously held senior distribution roles with BNP Paribas and BT Investment Management, as well as a dealer group role with WHK Group.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jul 2018Advisers must take early action on techBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Jul 2018Two million Australians seeking advice: Roy MorganBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Jul 2018Client numbers continue to fall: researchBy Tim Stewart
- 18 Jul 2018Banks continue to exit SMSF lendingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 17 Jul 2018Westpac drops SMSF loansBy Miranda Brownlee
- 17 Jul 2018MLC names Geoff Lloyd as CEOBy Reporter
- view all