Advice IT consulting firm YTML has partnered with risk software provider Omnium in aiming to deliver efficient life insurance software to advisers.
YTML will act as Omnium’s platform provider, servicing and supporting the insurance software and further expanding its strong supporter base of advisers, according to a statement.
Omnium offers advisers a tool which they can put on their website to provide visitors with quotes on life insurance. A customer can enter some personal details and a suggested amount of cover and a list of products will be displayed. Customers can then choose to make an inquiry via the adviser.
YTML chief operating officer Piew Yap said the firm was delighted that Ominium had chosen them as their platform provider.
“We want to challenge the industry on how it thinks about and uses technology in terms of an efficiency tool, and Omnium supports this goal,” he said.
Further, Mr Yap said using Omnium’s software helps generate warm leads and improve efficiencies.
“Much of the work is already done in terms of collecting static information such as customer’s age, occupation and income, which means when an adviser sees the customer, they can focus on helping them settle on the right amount of cover and selecting the best product rather than on mundane data collection,” Mr Yap said.
Omnium founder and director David King said he also welcomes the partnership.
“We have worked with YTML for some years now and have trust in their capabilities to take our tool to the next level and provide advisers with incredible value,” Mr King said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Feb 2019NAB most distrusted bank, survey findsBy Sarah Simpkins
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- view all