Advice IT consulting firm YTML has partnered with risk software provider Omnium in aiming to deliver efficient life insurance software to advisers.
YTML will act as Omnium’s platform provider, servicing and supporting the insurance software and further expanding its strong supporter base of advisers, according to a statement.
Omnium offers advisers a tool which they can put on their website to provide visitors with quotes on life insurance. A customer can enter some personal details and a suggested amount of cover and a list of products will be displayed. Customers can then choose to make an inquiry via the adviser.
YTML chief operating officer Piew Yap said the firm was delighted that Ominium had chosen them as their platform provider.
“We want to challenge the industry on how it thinks about and uses technology in terms of an efficiency tool, and Omnium supports this goal,” he said.
Further, Mr Yap said using Omnium’s software helps generate warm leads and improve efficiencies.
“Much of the work is already done in terms of collecting static information such as customer’s age, occupation and income, which means when an adviser sees the customer, they can focus on helping them settle on the right amount of cover and selecting the best product rather than on mundane data collection,” Mr Yap said.
Omnium founder and director David King said he also welcomes the partnership.
“We have worked with YTML for some years now and have trust in their capabilities to take our tool to the next level and provide advisers with incredible value,” Mr King said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 08:51ANZ to suspend asset finance lendingBy Staff Reporter
- 08:46CommInsure partners with industry fund on claimsBy Staff Reporter
- 08:43ASIC disqualifies jailed SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 04:08Australian advisers unprepared for exitBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- view all