BT Financial Group has confirmed its head of licensee development Annick Donat has left the company, with the national manager now acting in the role.
A BT spokesperson told ifa that Ms Donat has stepped down from her role as head of licensee development, BT Group Licensees – a title she held since November 2014.
Ms Donat was previously head of strategic growth at BT dealer group, Securitor.
Jessica Brady, BT national manager, licensee and offer development, is now acting in Ms Donat’s position, the spokesperson said.
The spokesperson could not confirm whether a hiring process is underway for a permanent replacement.
Ms Donat has been a regular contributor to ifa throughout her tenure at BT and is noted as an authority on financial advice practice management topics.
“I'm passionate about the financial advice industry as I believe great advice changes lives,” says a statement on Ms Donat’s personal LinkedIn page.
“Having worked with many financial advisers during my career, I've had first hand experience on the positive impact these men and women have had on the Australians they coach and mentor.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all