Gold Coast-based advice firm Wealth Planning Partners has launched a subsidiary firm that will focus specifically on Australia’s growing ageing population.
Advisers Therese Jarrett and Amanda Cassar will head the subsidiary Trusted Aged Care Services, according to a statement.
Ms Jarrett said she has become increasingly busy in keeping up with demand, having specifically focused on aged care advice for around four years.
“We shared a mutual interest in the aged care arena based on our personal family needs and brainstormed ideas on how we could make the transition easier for both those needing care and their families,” Ms Jarrett said.
Ms Cassar further added that it was important to be ready for the opportunity and be equipped to deal with the transition process.
“To that end, we have both completed the Aged Care Steps course to become Accredited Aged Care Professionals and will offer varying services depending on the needs of the client,” Ms Cassar said.
“We already have a relationship with a number of facilities, but are keen to visit more homes and have a greater understanding of what each offers to better assist our clients into a facility that suits them best.
“We also stay in touch for up to three months after entry to ensure all goes well.”
Wealth Planning Partners is a corporate authorised rep of Financial Services Partners.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- 19 Nov 2018FASEA releases standards blueprintBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- view all