Gold Coast-based advice firm Wealth Planning Partners has launched a subsidiary firm that will focus specifically on Australia’s growing ageing population.
Advisers Therese Jarrett and Amanda Cassar will head the subsidiary Trusted Aged Care Services, according to a statement.
Ms Jarrett said she has become increasingly busy in keeping up with demand, having specifically focused on aged care advice for around four years.
“We shared a mutual interest in the aged care arena based on our personal family needs and brainstormed ideas on how we could make the transition easier for both those needing care and their families,” Ms Jarrett said.
Ms Cassar further added that it was important to be ready for the opportunity and be equipped to deal with the transition process.
“To that end, we have both completed the Aged Care Steps course to become Accredited Aged Care Professionals and will offer varying services depending on the needs of the client,” Ms Cassar said.
“We already have a relationship with a number of facilities, but are keen to visit more homes and have a greater understanding of what each offers to better assist our clients into a facility that suits them best.
“We also stay in touch for up to three months after entry to ensure all goes well.”
Wealth Planning Partners is a corporate authorised rep of Financial Services Partners.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all