Perpetual has announced it appointed a former BT head of sector portfolio management as its new investment specialist.
In his new role, Ron Mehmet will work alongside Perpetual’s credit and fixed income team to assist in product strategy development and provide his technical expertise.
Mr Mehmet has worked in the financial services sector for more than 30 years. He was previously head of sector portfolio management, BT Investment Solutions.
Perpetual head of investment specialists Adam Curtis said Mr Mehmet’s experience made him a good fit for the role.
“The investment specialists team plays a crucial role in providing the business with technical and analytical support that helps service the needs of our clients and potential clients,” he said.
“Ron brings a wealth of experience that will strengthen our offering to the market and ensure we are well positioned to achieve future growth.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Sep 2017AFA lobbies for transparency in ASIC reviewBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Sep 2017Elders recruits Tasmanian AMP practiceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Sep 2017AFSL application inquiries up 50%By Killian Plastow
- 18 Sep 2017Hub24 platform adds Aus Unity fundBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Sep 2017Anxiety over education standards unfounded: MentorBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Sep 2017Auscap fund added to BT Wrap platformBy Staff Reporter
- view all