Perpetual has announced it appointed a former BT head of sector portfolio management as its new investment specialist.
In his new role, Ron Mehmet will work alongside Perpetual’s credit and fixed income team to assist in product strategy development and provide his technical expertise.
Mr Mehmet has worked in the financial services sector for more than 30 years. He was previously head of sector portfolio management, BT Investment Solutions.
Perpetual head of investment specialists Adam Curtis said Mr Mehmet’s experience made him a good fit for the role.
“The investment specialists team plays a crucial role in providing the business with technical and analytical support that helps service the needs of our clients and potential clients,” he said.
“Ron brings a wealth of experience that will strengthen our offering to the market and ensure we are well positioned to achieve future growth.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all