Perpetual has announced it appointed a former BT head of sector portfolio management as its new investment specialist.
In his new role, Ron Mehmet will work alongside Perpetual’s credit and fixed income team to assist in product strategy development and provide his technical expertise.
Mr Mehmet has worked in the financial services sector for more than 30 years. He was previously head of sector portfolio management, BT Investment Solutions.
Perpetual head of investment specialists Adam Curtis said Mr Mehmet’s experience made him a good fit for the role.
“The investment specialists team plays a crucial role in providing the business with technical and analytical support that helps service the needs of our clients and potential clients,” he said.
“Ron brings a wealth of experience that will strengthen our offering to the market and ensure we are well positioned to achieve future growth.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFSBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019The wealth management fintech that soared in 2018By James Mitchell
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- view all