Perpetual has announced it appointed a former BT head of sector portfolio management as its new investment specialist.
In his new role, Ron Mehmet will work alongside Perpetual’s credit and fixed income team to assist in product strategy development and provide his technical expertise.
Mr Mehmet has worked in the financial services sector for more than 30 years. He was previously head of sector portfolio management, BT Investment Solutions.
Perpetual head of investment specialists Adam Curtis said Mr Mehmet’s experience made him a good fit for the role.
“The investment specialists team plays a crucial role in providing the business with technical and analytical support that helps service the needs of our clients and potential clients,” he said.
“Ron brings a wealth of experience that will strengthen our offering to the market and ensure we are well positioned to achieve future growth.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all