Perpetual has announced it appointed a former BT head of sector portfolio management as its new investment specialist.
In his new role, Ron Mehmet will work alongside Perpetual’s credit and fixed income team to assist in product strategy development and provide his technical expertise.
Mr Mehmet has worked in the financial services sector for more than 30 years. He was previously head of sector portfolio management, BT Investment Solutions.
Perpetual head of investment specialists Adam Curtis said Mr Mehmet’s experience made him a good fit for the role.
“The investment specialists team plays a crucial role in providing the business with technical and analytical support that helps service the needs of our clients and potential clients,” he said.
“Ron brings a wealth of experience that will strengthen our offering to the market and ensure we are well positioned to achieve future growth.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 Sep 2018Royal commission branded as run to ‘political agenda’By Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 26 Sep 2018New ETF to give access to Asian tech giantsBy Eliot Hastie
- 26 Sep 2018Insight fund added to Netwealth platformBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- view all