Aon Hewitt has announced a new head of its superannuation fund, Aon Master Trust, who will oversee a growth strategy and changes to the offering.
According to a statement, Jennifer Dean will be responsible for the operations in the super fund’s member experience, investments, insurance, governance and regulatory compliance.
Ms Dean joined Aon Hewitt in 1997 and was most recently director of Aon Superannuation. Ms Dean’s predecessor, Janice Sengupta, will remain a director of the Aon Master Trust and concentrate her efforts as head of Aon Investment Solutions for the Asia-Pacific region.
“We are excited to have Jennifer take on this new role, especially as we go through the next stage of evolution, focused on re-framing our offering to ensure critical market and client relevance,” said Steven Gaffney, Aon Hewitt Pacific chief executive.
“Jennifer’s intellect and passion for the industry will drive a new way of delivering the trust to the market – with the client always top of mind.”
Ms Dean said, “I am excited to be leading the Aon Master Trust during a period of growth and change, as we implement our broader retirement and investment strategy.”
“The crucial priority for our talented local team is leveraging our global thought leadership and local customer insights to implement member and client led solutions, and deliver better retirement outcomes as well as enhanced financial wellness,” she said.
“Our relationships with key strategic partners will also be vital to implement collaborative solutions as the concept of work and retirement evolves.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all