Netwealth has announced a partnership with a self-licensed boutique financial planning group, noting that the group will launch a private label version of its managed account service.
Joint managing director of Netwealth Matt Heine said the platform provider is glad to be working with financial planning group, Securinvest.
He said Securinvest “are embracing the many benefits of managed accounts, including greater business efficiency but more importantly, better client outcomes”.
“Securinvest also benefit from the investment expertise of Zenith Investment Partners, who continue to work closely with many boutique wealth management groups wanting to develop and implement a unique investment proposition for their clients,” Mr Heine said.
Securinvest director Craig Thwaites said, “We’re excited to be offering our clients a range of contemporary model portfolios, with Zenith employing a dynamic asset allocation with their best research ideas for active managers.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all