Netwealth has announced a partnership with a self-licensed boutique financial planning group, noting that the group will launch a private label version of its managed account service.
Joint managing director of Netwealth Matt Heine said the platform provider is glad to be working with financial planning group, Securinvest.
He said Securinvest “are embracing the many benefits of managed accounts, including greater business efficiency but more importantly, better client outcomes”.
“Securinvest also benefit from the investment expertise of Zenith Investment Partners, who continue to work closely with many boutique wealth management groups wanting to develop and implement a unique investment proposition for their clients,” Mr Heine said.
Securinvest director Craig Thwaites said, “We’re excited to be offering our clients a range of contemporary model portfolios, with Zenith employing a dynamic asset allocation with their best research ideas for active managers.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:31Industry veteran joins Bondi boutique’s boardBy Aleks Vickovich
- 10:31Invest in next generation, says AWSBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR transition panelBy Staff Reporter
- 10:31ASIC reveals recent enforcement activityBy Larissa Waterson
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- 22 Aug 2017Elders signs 18th advice practiceBy Staff Reporter
- view all