Netwealth has announced a partnership with a self-licensed boutique financial planning group, noting that the group will launch a private label version of its managed account service.
Joint managing director of Netwealth Matt Heine said the platform provider is glad to be working with financial planning group, Securinvest.
He said Securinvest “are embracing the many benefits of managed accounts, including greater business efficiency but more importantly, better client outcomes”.
“Securinvest also benefit from the investment expertise of Zenith Investment Partners, who continue to work closely with many boutique wealth management groups wanting to develop and implement a unique investment proposition for their clients,” Mr Heine said.
Securinvest director Craig Thwaites said, “We’re excited to be offering our clients a range of contemporary model portfolios, with Zenith employing a dynamic asset allocation with their best research ideas for active managers.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all