IOOF-owned Bridges Financial Services has made two new appointments to its leadership team, which come as the dealer group seeks to enhance its adviser support services.
According to statement, Kate Anderson has been named head of business support, while Eric Quak has been appointed to head of practice growth.
Ms Anderson is currently IOOF’s head of technical services.
Bridges chief executive Nathan Stanton said, “Kate will be instrumental in helping to build and further develop the business support team for Bridges and we are delighted to have her join the team.”
Meanwhile, Mr Quak moves into the new role after heading up the IOOF Alliances business.
“A strong addition to the leadership team, Eric has a deep understanding of the advice industry, having worked with advisers in various leadership roles, and I look forward to working with him to build out the practice growth capabilities for our Bridges business,” Mr Stanton said.
Ms Anderson and Mr Quak will both begin their new roles on 3 January 2017.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019ASIC imposes conditions on Sydney licenseeBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019FASEA locks in educational pathways policyBy Adrian Flores
- view all