IOOF-owned Bridges Financial Services has made two new appointments to its leadership team, which come as the dealer group seeks to enhance its adviser support services.
According to statement, Kate Anderson has been named head of business support, while Eric Quak has been appointed to head of practice growth.
Ms Anderson is currently IOOF’s head of technical services.
Bridges chief executive Nathan Stanton said, “Kate will be instrumental in helping to build and further develop the business support team for Bridges and we are delighted to have her join the team.”
Meanwhile, Mr Quak moves into the new role after heading up the IOOF Alliances business.
“A strong addition to the leadership team, Eric has a deep understanding of the advice industry, having worked with advisers in various leadership roles, and I look forward to working with him to build out the practice growth capabilities for our Bridges business,” Mr Stanton said.
Ms Anderson and Mr Quak will both begin their new roles on 3 January 2017.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017Former ANZ adviser banned for lifeBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017Industry veteran joins Bondi boutique’s boardBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Invest in next generation, says AWSBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR transition panelBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017ASIC reveals recent enforcement activityBy Larissa Waterson
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- view all