IOOF-owned Bridges Financial Services has made two new appointments to its leadership team, which come as the dealer group seeks to enhance its adviser support services.
According to statement, Kate Anderson has been named head of business support, while Eric Quak has been appointed to head of practice growth.
Ms Anderson is currently IOOF’s head of technical services.
Bridges chief executive Nathan Stanton said, “Kate will be instrumental in helping to build and further develop the business support team for Bridges and we are delighted to have her join the team.”
Meanwhile, Mr Quak moves into the new role after heading up the IOOF Alliances business.
“A strong addition to the leadership team, Eric has a deep understanding of the advice industry, having worked with advisers in various leadership roles, and I look forward to working with him to build out the practice growth capabilities for our Bridges business,” Mr Stanton said.
Ms Anderson and Mr Quak will both begin their new roles on 3 January 2017.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Managed accounts drive revenue: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- view all