Digital advice specialist Midwinter Financial Services is set to provide REST Industry Super's 1.9 million members with ‘mobile first’ financial advice.
The super fund announced the launch of the REST Advice Online platform, which is delivered on Midwinter’s AdviceOS software and allows members of its fund to access “personalised financial advice” and make changes to their super account via their mobile devices.
The new platform will provide members access to live webchat and phone support from licensed advisers, while also linking directly to members’ super accounts.
Midwinter managing director Julian Plummer said the deal shows that the industry fund is adapting well to innovative trends in financial advice in the interests of its members.
“Members want to experience the value of advice digitally in a way that is non-threatening and is instantly accessible,” Mr Plummer said.
“For REST to be able to provide the digital advice at no additional charge to its members is a leap forward because they are meeting individuals where they typically spend a lot of their time – on their smart phone or device.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:20Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018McMaster: Where was ASIC on Beacon, CBA and AMP?By James Mitchell
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Sep 2018Raiz addresses Millennial advice gap with chatbotBy Reporter
- view all