Digital advice specialist Midwinter Financial Services is set to provide REST Industry Super's 1.9 million members with ‘mobile first’ financial advice.
The super fund announced the launch of the REST Advice Online platform, which is delivered on Midwinter’s AdviceOS software and allows members of its fund to access “personalised financial advice” and make changes to their super account via their mobile devices.
The new platform will provide members access to live webchat and phone support from licensed advisers, while also linking directly to members’ super accounts.
Midwinter managing director Julian Plummer said the deal shows that the industry fund is adapting well to innovative trends in financial advice in the interests of its members.
“Members want to experience the value of advice digitally in a way that is non-threatening and is instantly accessible,” Mr Plummer said.
“For REST to be able to provide the digital advice at no additional charge to its members is a leap forward because they are meeting individuals where they typically spend a lot of their time – on their smart phone or device.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all