ANZ-aligned firm RI Advice Group has launched a new toolkit aimed at helping advisers educate clients on the value of retirement planning and achieving lifestyle goals, saying “pre-retirement specialist advice is now more critical than ever”.
In a statement yesterday, RI Advice announced it had launched a range of new offers and tools including research insights, case study videos, social media tools and email templates to help its adviser network enhance client discussions around retirement and life goals.
“There are 750 Australians retiring every day, many with inadequate savings and budgeting discipline, high debt levels and superannuation balances that may not last them through retirement,” RI Advice Group chief executive Peter Ornsby said.
“Combine this with the complex array of technical rules and regulations surrounding retirement planning and it is clear that pre-retirement specialist advice is now more critical than ever.
“Our new offer is designed to further equip our advisers in having productive and compelling discussions with retirees about how they can achieve their future lifestyle goals.”
The new tools are part of RI Advice Group’s three-year strategic plan, which included the launch of new model portfolios designed to provide income through retirement, RI Advice said.
RI has also partnered with not-for-profit retiree association Probus as part of its focus on retirement.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Clear KPIs a key adviser motivator: reportBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all