ANZ-aligned firm RI Advice Group has launched a new toolkit aimed at helping advisers educate clients on the value of retirement planning and achieving lifestyle goals, saying “pre-retirement specialist advice is now more critical than ever”.
In a statement yesterday, RI Advice announced it had launched a range of new offers and tools including research insights, case study videos, social media tools and email templates to help its adviser network enhance client discussions around retirement and life goals.
“There are 750 Australians retiring every day, many with inadequate savings and budgeting discipline, high debt levels and superannuation balances that may not last them through retirement,” RI Advice Group chief executive Peter Ornsby said.
“Combine this with the complex array of technical rules and regulations surrounding retirement planning and it is clear that pre-retirement specialist advice is now more critical than ever.
“Our new offer is designed to further equip our advisers in having productive and compelling discussions with retirees about how they can achieve their future lifestyle goals.”
The new tools are part of RI Advice Group’s three-year strategic plan, which included the launch of new model portfolios designed to provide income through retirement, RI Advice said.
RI has also partnered with not-for-profit retiree association Probus as part of its focus on retirement.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all