ANZ-aligned firm RI Advice Group has launched a new toolkit aimed at helping advisers educate clients on the value of retirement planning and achieving lifestyle goals, saying “pre-retirement specialist advice is now more critical than ever”.
In a statement yesterday, RI Advice announced it had launched a range of new offers and tools including research insights, case study videos, social media tools and email templates to help its adviser network enhance client discussions around retirement and life goals.
“There are 750 Australians retiring every day, many with inadequate savings and budgeting discipline, high debt levels and superannuation balances that may not last them through retirement,” RI Advice Group chief executive Peter Ornsby said.
“Combine this with the complex array of technical rules and regulations surrounding retirement planning and it is clear that pre-retirement specialist advice is now more critical than ever.
“Our new offer is designed to further equip our advisers in having productive and compelling discussions with retirees about how they can achieve their future lifestyle goals.”
The new tools are part of RI Advice Group’s three-year strategic plan, which included the launch of new model portfolios designed to provide income through retirement, RI Advice said.
RI has also partnered with not-for-profit retiree association Probus as part of its focus on retirement.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all