Asteron Life has launched a new campaign, which will focus on positive customer stories that financial advisers can use to promote the value of advice.
According to a statement, PerspectLive will feature videos that describe how everyday people have overcome challenges and periods of adversity. This will be part of Asteron Life’s ‘Balance Blog’ – an online hub of health and wellbeing articles.
“This is a new approach that emphasises how, with the right support, people can not only survive adversity, they can thrive,” said Mark Vilo, Asteron Life’s head of wealth and life intermediaries.
“A key element of the PerspectLive campaign is the critical role played by advisers in these compelling customer stories.
“The site contains videos, blog content and other tools that advisers can use to help convey to customers the value of working with the right adviser and insurer.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all