Asteron Life has launched a new campaign, which will focus on positive customer stories that financial advisers can use to promote the value of advice.
According to a statement, PerspectLive will feature videos that describe how everyday people have overcome challenges and periods of adversity. This will be part of Asteron Life’s ‘Balance Blog’ – an online hub of health and wellbeing articles.
“This is a new approach that emphasises how, with the right support, people can not only survive adversity, they can thrive,” said Mark Vilo, Asteron Life’s head of wealth and life intermediaries.
“A key element of the PerspectLive campaign is the critical role played by advisers in these compelling customer stories.
“The site contains videos, blog content and other tools that advisers can use to help convey to customers the value of working with the right adviser and insurer.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all