Asteron Life has launched a new campaign, which will focus on positive customer stories that financial advisers can use to promote the value of advice.
According to a statement, PerspectLive will feature videos that describe how everyday people have overcome challenges and periods of adversity. This will be part of Asteron Life’s ‘Balance Blog’ – an online hub of health and wellbeing articles.
“This is a new approach that emphasises how, with the right support, people can not only survive adversity, they can thrive,” said Mark Vilo, Asteron Life’s head of wealth and life intermediaries.
“A key element of the PerspectLive campaign is the critical role played by advisers in these compelling customer stories.
“The site contains videos, blog content and other tools that advisers can use to help convey to customers the value of working with the right adviser and insurer.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:49FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- 09:46Former Liberal leader to join Crescent boardBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- view all