Asteron Life has launched a new campaign, which will focus on positive customer stories that financial advisers can use to promote the value of advice.
According to a statement, PerspectLive will feature videos that describe how everyday people have overcome challenges and periods of adversity. This will be part of Asteron Life’s ‘Balance Blog’ – an online hub of health and wellbeing articles.
“This is a new approach that emphasises how, with the right support, people can not only survive adversity, they can thrive,” said Mark Vilo, Asteron Life’s head of wealth and life intermediaries.
“A key element of the PerspectLive campaign is the critical role played by advisers in these compelling customer stories.
“The site contains videos, blog content and other tools that advisers can use to help convey to customers the value of working with the right adviser and insurer.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all