Asteron Life has launched a new campaign, which will focus on positive customer stories that financial advisers can use to promote the value of advice.
According to a statement, PerspectLive will feature videos that describe how everyday people have overcome challenges and periods of adversity. This will be part of Asteron Life’s ‘Balance Blog’ – an online hub of health and wellbeing articles.
“This is a new approach that emphasises how, with the right support, people can not only survive adversity, they can thrive,” said Mark Vilo, Asteron Life’s head of wealth and life intermediaries.
“A key element of the PerspectLive campaign is the critical role played by advisers in these compelling customer stories.
“The site contains videos, blog content and other tools that advisers can use to help convey to customers the value of working with the right adviser and insurer.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:31Industry veteran joins Bondi boutique’s boardBy Aleks Vickovich
- 10:31Invest in next generation, says AWSBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR transition panelBy Staff Reporter
- 10:31ASIC reveals recent enforcement activityBy Larissa Waterson
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- 22 Aug 2017Elders signs 18th advice practiceBy Staff Reporter
- view all