Virtual advice software provider SuiteBox has teamed up with consulting and technology firm YTML in an effort to help advisers leverage data and streamline client engagement.
In a statement released yesterday, YTML Group said the new partnership aims to help advisers capture and review data and schedule client meetings.
YTML said, “Using YTML’s Highlighter product, advisers and clients can now manage data capture and review it immediately during their meeting using interactive web forms, creating a more convenient and easy customer experience.
“Further, using SuiteBox’s secure digital signing technology and video conferencing, forms and applications can be safely signed and then converted to an agreed contract.”
YTML chief executive Kevin Liao said, “This partnership represents fintech businesses at their best.
“Eliminating blockages in our service offering and making advice a smoother, more consumer-friendly experience is what will truly progress advice so it is a trusted and valued service.”
SuiteBox chief executive Ian Dunbar said, “Technology provides the foundation for disruptive change and delivery.
“Advisers are rapidly embracing these changes to help consumers on their advice journey, and SuiteBox is very excited to be working with YTML to break through another barrier in their industry.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all