Virtual advice software provider SuiteBox has teamed up with consulting and technology firm YTML in an effort to help advisers leverage data and streamline client engagement.
In a statement released yesterday, YTML Group said the new partnership aims to help advisers capture and review data and schedule client meetings.
YTML said, “Using YTML’s Highlighter product, advisers and clients can now manage data capture and review it immediately during their meeting using interactive web forms, creating a more convenient and easy customer experience.
“Further, using SuiteBox’s secure digital signing technology and video conferencing, forms and applications can be safely signed and then converted to an agreed contract.”
YTML chief executive Kevin Liao said, “This partnership represents fintech businesses at their best.
“Eliminating blockages in our service offering and making advice a smoother, more consumer-friendly experience is what will truly progress advice so it is a trusted and valued service.”
SuiteBox chief executive Ian Dunbar said, “Technology provides the foundation for disruptive change and delivery.
“Advisers are rapidly embracing these changes to help consumers on their advice journey, and SuiteBox is very excited to be working with YTML to break through another barrier in their industry.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFSBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019The wealth management fintech that soared in 2018By James Mitchell
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- view all