Virtual advice software provider SuiteBox has teamed up with consulting and technology firm YTML in an effort to help advisers leverage data and streamline client engagement.
In a statement released yesterday, YTML Group said the new partnership aims to help advisers capture and review data and schedule client meetings.
YTML said, “Using YTML’s Highlighter product, advisers and clients can now manage data capture and review it immediately during their meeting using interactive web forms, creating a more convenient and easy customer experience.
“Further, using SuiteBox’s secure digital signing technology and video conferencing, forms and applications can be safely signed and then converted to an agreed contract.”
YTML chief executive Kevin Liao said, “This partnership represents fintech businesses at their best.
“Eliminating blockages in our service offering and making advice a smoother, more consumer-friendly experience is what will truly progress advice so it is a trusted and valued service.”
SuiteBox chief executive Ian Dunbar said, “Technology provides the foundation for disruptive change and delivery.
“Advisers are rapidly embracing these changes to help consumers on their advice journey, and SuiteBox is very excited to be working with YTML to break through another barrier in their industry.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all