HUB24 has launched a new functionality that allows direct access to individual international equities as part of its focus on bringing global investment opportunities to Australian investors and advisers.
In a statement yesterday, the wealth management platform provider said the new direct international equities provide advisers with access to a range of individual securities in 14 markets across North America, Europe and Asia.
HUB24 managing director Andrew Alcock said, “Underpinned by our market-leading technology, this new capability and competitive fee structure, will offer advisers and their clients' access to international shares, in a simple and seamless manner with all other assets.
“Our recent white paper highlighted the issue of SMSFs limited exposure to overseas assets and how this was contradictory to the fundamental principles of diversification,” Mr Alcock said.
“By providing access to international markets HUB24 is helping advisers to service the needs of their current SMSF client base and opening up new client opportunities.
“HUB24 continues to demonstrate a commitment to innovation and we are proud to be opening up opportunities to access international equities directly or collectively via professionally managed international portfolios.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Government beefs up ASIC capabilitiesBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Labor super gender gap proposals meet FSC approvalBy Adrian Flores
- view all