HUB24 has launched a new functionality that allows direct access to individual international equities as part of its focus on bringing global investment opportunities to Australian investors and advisers.
In a statement yesterday, the wealth management platform provider said the new direct international equities provide advisers with access to a range of individual securities in 14 markets across North America, Europe and Asia.
HUB24 managing director Andrew Alcock said, “Underpinned by our market-leading technology, this new capability and competitive fee structure, will offer advisers and their clients' access to international shares, in a simple and seamless manner with all other assets.
“Our recent white paper highlighted the issue of SMSFs limited exposure to overseas assets and how this was contradictory to the fundamental principles of diversification,” Mr Alcock said.
“By providing access to international markets HUB24 is helping advisers to service the needs of their current SMSF client base and opening up new client opportunities.
“HUB24 continues to demonstrate a commitment to innovation and we are proud to be opening up opportunities to access international equities directly or collectively via professionally managed international portfolios.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all